He's Here!!

makeupMOMMA

Well, after my rant of still being pregnant, I got my wish and it turned out that hubby and I ended up going to the hospital the following morning (10/22)! Having menstrual-like cramps throughout the night, I woke up in the morning to what seemed like fluid leaking. My doctor advised that I go to the clinic to get it checked out, but I told hubby that I just wanted to go to the hospital and have them tell me what it was - just in case. I'm so glad I listened to myself, lol! Because less than 2 hours after admitting myself in, I delivered Kainoa Perry
cheerleader.gif

Thank you kindly to everyone who wished for a fast delivery because I sure was blessed to experience one!

Now the real challenge begins, hah.

Ms.Amaranthine

Congratulations! He's a cutie. And you look amazing. I didn't look anywhere near as good as you do in my post-partum hospital pics.

tiramisu

aww!! Congratulations on the birth of your son! The two of you look absolutely beautiful in that picture-- I agree with ms.amaranthine; I looked all wrecked in my firstborn child's newborn pictures---all bloodshot eyes and such. You--glowy!