Hi guys advice for my interview

pro princess

Hi guys am new here just need a bit if advice from anyone.

I'm from Glasgow and passed my telephone interview fro MAC, I was told I would get a call in the next two weeks but the manager called me 2 days later saying her manager would contact me to come for an interview. I've not heard anything yet since Friday do you think I should wait for her to call me or should I call. I dont want them thinking I'm harassing them!!!!!!!!!!

BEA2LS

i would maybe wait a tad bit longer? maybe send a thank you card for the interview so she won't "forget" you? i know they sometimes give people the run around and hope someone can help you better than i can

stephw_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro princess
Hi guys am new here just need a bit if advice from anyone.

I'm from Glasgow and passed my telephone interview fro MAC, I was told I would get a call in the next two weeks but the manager called me 2 days later saying her manager would contact me to come for an interview. I've not heard anything yet since Friday do you think I should wait for her to call me or should I call. I dont want them thinking I'm harassing them!!!!!!!!!!

hi i was just wondering what kind of questions do they ask you on the telephone interview? should i do abit of research on MAC first?