Hidden treasures at Sephora!

sandboxx

I have about $40 i can spend at sephora and I'm looking for some unconventional finds because I already know of or have most of the stuff everyone loves; i'm quite a shopaholic, haha.

so any good hidden products at sephora are welcome, thanks!

aziza

Re: Hidden treasures are Sephora!

Tarte cheekstains are definitely a must! You must try them. They retail for $28 and are sooooo gorgeous! Right now they have a special edition stain that comes with a lipstain/plumping lipgloss. Both are highly pigmented even on my NW45 skintone. Love 'em!

Krasevayadancer

Re: Hidden treasures are Sephora!

Love love love the urban decay arsenal and eyeshadow ammo pallettes. Lots of colors and very versatile :-D

mskitchmas

the ud deluxe shadows are fantastic, and i just discovered the korres line...the almond shower gel smells like love.

Fairybelle

NARS the Multiple stick. On makeup-minimal days this stuff is great for allover color (cheeks, lips, even eyes!).

Beauty Mark

I'm an Urban Decay junkie, so that's what I would look at. I also like the Hard Candy quads (HC and UD are owned by the same people), because they were my first exposure to expensive makeup; I remember seeing them pictured everywhere.

I like Stila lipsticks, Too Faced eyehadows, and Nars lipsticks, too.

shinygolden

Mmm, Bourjois blushes and shadow trios, and Lola lipglosses and lipsticks. The Bourjois products are an amazing value, too--$40 would go a long way. Have fun!

thelove4tequila

UD is a must. I love the Deluxe Shadows. Nars is nice also, but alittle more expensive. The Sephora Collection is actually kinda nice, and at great deals.

MACaholic76

MUFE's new powder foundation gets a lot of raves. Huge 2nd on Annie's suggestion about Bourjois mascaras. They are amazing!
If you want to look into skincare, Philosophy has some great items too!

SELFstyled

I second Philosophy! I love Purity Made Simple, best cleanser I've used. Fresh also has great scents, try Lemon Sugar!

princess lissa

Nars orgasm blush is the best!!! That is the first thing I ever bought at sephora and it is the only blush I use. I bought it as birthday presents for my 2 best friends and now they are singing it's praise. Oh and hair wise Jonathon product Dirt. It gives hair that messy bedhead look.

This Is Mine

I agree with the Urban Decay eyeshadows and Korres body lotions. I
eyelove.gif
Korres' lotions...especially the yogurt one!
clap.gif
You can also check out UD's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils and Make Up Forever's Products.

Latest posts