HIIII fellow makeup lovers

jessjess2424

Hey everyone im Jess ive been a lurker for a while but never really understood the site but i finally decided to join and im so happy i did!!!

So a little about me i am completely obsessed with makeup i love bright colors and trying out new things im always looking for new products to try and i LOVE bargains. I heard theres sales/swaps on here so im excited to see that....I make tutorials on youtube and i love it....
im a mommy of the 2 most beautiful kids i have a daughter Hailey who just turned 1 on wednesday and a son Damien whos 3 :) there my works i am also married and hes my perfect match... Im pretty content with life at the moment...

Anywho i cant wait to talk to everyone and get to know how to get around this site lol....

<3Jess

LMD84

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
to speckra Jess! have fun chatting with us!

OXkimmieXO

Hello. I'm new too, and i lurked around as well. lol. I recently discovered jordana loose eyeshadows. I found them at a dollar store and i bought one. I applied it over my painterly MAC paint pot and it looked great. I went back yesterday and bought every color they had. They have beautiful, very pigmented bright colors. Since you like bright colors and bargains, you would def like jordana loose eyeshadows.