HIP Eyeshadow Pictures

solardame

Ah Euphoric! I think that's the one I saw on display a few weeks ago at Walgreens and could not remember the name of it for anything. If that's it I think there was a warmer duo on the display with it, very pretty. I need to run by there tomorrow and hopefully they will be available. I really should have bought it back then instead of that stupid Revlon mousse shadow. It wears fine on it's own, but doesn't make a good base for powder shadow. It's so strange that nothing sticks to it. Great pictures btw!

kimmy

thanks for those Courtney! i've been eyeing those at the store lately
smiles.gif

i'm having a tantrum right now. i want Showy so bad, it looks kinda like Parrot and i've seen it swatched against it...it's the closest match i can afford but i can NEVER find it!

hootie2177

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I thought these might help someone out. I rather like them.
The other day they were buy one get one free so i got these.
they are a little harder to blend than mac, but they last as long on if you use a base.

euphorich.jpg

flareh.jpg

flashyh.jpg

showy-1.jpg

spiritedh.jpg

courtneyyyyy028.jpg

OMG..I got mine when they were buy 1 get one free!! my little sister turned me on to H.I.P and I actually like it too!!! the pigment in them are really good and they do last just as long as MAC. I still amd a ride or die chick for MAC til the death but I like them!!! LOL LOL

Caffy

Is it just me? or they are just copies of Nars Colours? >.<
Copy cats!
652313_sw.jpg

777060_sw.jpg

792416_sw.jpg

882332_sw.jpg

670190_sw.jpg

918110_sw.jpg

It looks different on the sephora online, but I swear they are the same! hehe

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
Is it just me? or they are just copies of Nars Colours? >.<
Copy cats!

Better than having to shell out 38CAD for a eyeshadow that you barely like. At least if you try them and you think the pigmentation isn't good enough, you can always spend the extra cah and buy the ones from NARS. Now if only they were available in Canada
hmm.gif

macface

I just came back from target I bought one and I love them Im thinking of going back and buying the rest of the colors.I will recommend them.

magi

I have made some swatches of the BRIGHT e/s when I received them. Maybe it´s helpful for somebody :-D

hipbright01.jpg