Holy Crap. I'm moving to Vegas!!

gigglegirl

Congratumufreakalations!!! HOW Exciting!!!
smiles.gif

melozburngr

thanks everyone!

the job is designing video slot machines, the video part, the reels, and the glass art. holy crap, i still dont think its fully sunk in yet.

anyone know of good places to live in Vegas?

aziajs

Sounds fun! I was trying to move there a couple of years ago and I wish I still had all the info I saved about housing. I do remember having a hard time finding something decent, in a decent neighborhood at a decent price. I understood that some of the suburbs, if you will, were nice.

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
Congratsssssssssssss!!!

One word: MOISTURIZER

heheheheh

lol no kidding, I'm going to have to buy stock in moisturizer....and sunscreen! I'm so pale- I have to wear 50-70 SPF!! lol

Janice

Congratulations woman! That sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

Maybe another trip out there is in order to get a feel for what part(s) of the city you want to concentrate your search in? Maybe get a professional to help you find something?

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Congratulations woman! That sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

Maybe another trip out there is in order to get a feel for what part(s) of the city you want to concentrate your search in? Maybe get a professional to help you find something?

Thanks! I'm so excited to start, it seems like such a rad place to work!

I wish I could make a quick trip out there! I haven't got the time, since I have to pack everything up and get it across the country- and I start in 3 weeks! lol I asked some friends out there so of the places they've lived, etc, so I have a better idea of where to focus.