Holy first post, Batman!

PeroxideStings

First of all, I am constantly amazed at the things you ladies manage to do with your faces. Jiminey Christmas! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

On with the show...

When I was growing up, my older sister's makeup was (shall we say) less than flattering. She melted her kohl eyeliner with a lighter for smeary application. In any case, it was my first real exposure to makeup and I wasn't impressed. Besides, I swam competitively and makeup seemed pointless, because hey, it would come off in a few hours anyway.

I've def. warmed to the idea though. My M·A·C collection is wee, but growing. I have:

E/S in: trax (which only makes me look like I've been punched), gleam (hi sparkle fallout), girlie, yogurt, ricepaper, juxt, woodwinked, vanilla, shroom
Mascara in: charcoal brown
PowerPoint: industry
Eye Brows: lingering

Anyway, I though I'd check with the oh-so-wise ladies of Specktra to see what else you think would look good on me.

This is three years ago, but it's a good show of my coloring. I'm a rosy girl, I am! The brows are tamer these days, I promise. Zero makeup and kind of sleepy eyes:

DSC001923.jpg

Recent (but poor phone-quality pic):
turtle2.jpg

Thanks for any recommendation... about anything really, products, shades, ... anything. One day, when I grow up and get big and strong, I wanna have steady fluidline hands.

Dark_Phoenix

What are you looking for recomendations for?
(foundation, skincare, colors, etc..)

You have a good collection of neutral shadows, btw. Maybe try branching out in to something a little more funky?
I suggest trying MAC Pigments. They're super desnse and have better color pay off then shadows so you can do more intense looks. Alot of them also come in colors close the shadows your familiar with.

prinzessin784

You have really pretty big eyes! I think you'd look great with browns, greens and purples. You have some great staple neutrals but you could expand your collection with some more like Naked Lunch, Mulch, and Phloof! for a great highlight. For greens, try Steamy and Sprout, they are fun and can be used boldly or more lightly. For purples, I love Violet pigment because it's so versatile. You can mix it with lighter or darker colors to creat entirely new looks.

For lips I would recommend something sheer since your natural lip color is pretty as is. You should try Lipgelees, they are fabulously sheer and light glosses. The formula is so much more tolerable than the lipglasses, which are really sticky. I hope that helps a little!

saniyairshad

i would suggest:
*humid e/s and mulch e/s
*Studio Fix Fluid (make sure u get matched at a MAC Counter for the right shade) for foundation, or an MSF Natural in Light
*a nice bronzer/blush, such as Shimpagne MSF/NARS Orgasm.

sharyn

welcome to specktra!!!
wavey.gif

uuum... how about...
Phloof! and Black Tied e/s? Great basics for every day.
also Fairylite pigment & fulfilled plushglass

If you have problems with fall out, try a decent base like UDPP or Artdeco, if its available somewhere near you

ooooh, and maybe Mystery e/s... as well as Retrospeck and soft brown e/s.

HTH a little!!
smiles.gif

rosquared

you're pretty!

i started off w/ browns since they're easy to practice blending and stuff. i would suggest:
-patina
-motif
-retrospeck

Latest posts