"Honest seller of fake Mac"

BellaItalia1969

Statements which imply blah ,blah my Mac is fake,i cannot guarantee authenticity,but i want to be honest and let you know...really don't wash with me...
thmbdn.gif

Sellers like this really give ebay,bad name not to mention potential harm to whoever buys this crap!
Wth, you mean you are being honest it is still a fake....nothing but a fake!
This stupid and ignorant UK seller:sexisammi69,has some fake Mac pigments,shades are sellers own description.... on the boxes you can see the poor printing aligment etc ,but this is what her listing says:
"cannot guarantee authenticity as I bought these from Ebay but when compared to one I bought from a MAC counter they are exactly the same!!! I have also used lots of other MAC pigments from the same seller that I bought these from and they are absolutely brilliant. "
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
idiotic,ignorant or what ....the fakes come from seller taffandlass,who also was selling non existent Fibre Rich waterproof Mac mascara and the weird combo of mascara and gloss!
Item number: 330337166635
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 330337166390
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 330337165050
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 330337170662
rtCurve.gif
and the last auction says :
Bought from Ebay so cannot guarantee authenticity, although they are the same as one I bought from a MAC counter- I am sure they are genuine, I just like to be honest with my buyers
smiles.gif

Ermm Im sure they are genuine....,bought from ebay,so they must be but i have compared them to the ones @Mac counter ,and yes girls they are exactly the same...
Suffice to say i have emailed the seller this info:
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear sexisammi69,

I would like to point something to you with regards to the statement about your counterfeit Mac pigments.
Mac prides itself on very rigorous safety testing of all their INGREDIENTS.Authentic Mac pigments have a very long staying power ,when you compere this to the fake that i have tried on my hand the end effect was just awful.
I saved this for last but the fakes have been known to contain rat poison ,copper and lead,that just for starters,so you cannot make any comparisons to authentic Mac!

Her reply was mindboggling...no offence but with her Ebay ID sexisammi, bimbette Barbi springs to my mind
shockt.gif
graucho.gif

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]"thanks for that, and gladly all my macs stay on all day with no problems, cheers

[/FONT]
%21BUP1cgw%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DoEjlLluCsSBKMh+zkWng%7E%7E_1.JPG

photo below is from the original seller of these fakes:taffandlass
%21BRkdBk%21%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmYg%28TBJ-uSyHrSQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- sexisammi69
Wtf ??!!Anyway reported for selling fakes and making inane ramblings
winks.gif

[/FONT]
08bd_1.JPG

[/FONT]

This is a clearer piccy of her 2nd purchase...
undefined