Hot Chocolate Fan

Riet

Hi!
i was wondering... i will have a familiar reunion to celebrate importants things
smiles.gif
and i think i will wear this pretty dress ^^
20060509_0004.jpg

Love the sequins ^_____^
i'm numb thinking about the make up, some pigment or lipstick, i can wear too:confused: , could you help me?
i'll appreciate sooo much!

thanks ladies!
eyelove.gif

ops, and my eyes are green, dark hair ^^'

Shawna

Purple. You need purple. It looks great with chocolate brown, and would look fantastic with green eyes. Maybe lovely lily and coco if you have them. That's one of my favorite combos, but any purple will work. Btw, I love that dress.

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Purple. You need purple. It looks great with chocolate brown, and would look fantastic with green eyes. Maybe lovely lily and coco if you have them. That's one of my favorite combos, but any purple will work. Btw, I love that dress.

Precisely i'm gonna to order Violet piggie ^___^
I'm thinking 'bout mix this violet with some kind of brown, or with a little bit of black
greengrin.gif

Thanks so much for your comment!
smiles.gif

lovejam

With that, I think that lavender colors would be best. The dress is dark enough, so I think you should go with lighter makeup. I love Beautiful Iris e/s and Lovely Lily pigment. After that, I do a very thin line of dark brown on my upper and lower lashlines.

For blush, I like Cute, especially with lavender eye makeup. And then something like Wonderstruck lustreglass.