• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Hourglass Cosmetics

elegant-one

I am interested in champagne, pink and rose gold. I need to narrow that list down to one to try. Hopefully they will show up in store soon, so I can swatch in person.

btw I went to my local Sephora yesterday. They had about ten on the givenchy CNY lippie in stock. I was surprised to see so many. :jawsdown:
Whoa...that's a lot of Givenchy lipsticks! Glad I didn't see them because I would've bought all of them :rofl: Speaking of red lippies...did you see the Sisley CNY twist lippie? I got it & it is AMAZING!!!! Gorgeous, doesn't bleed & stayed on through dinner!

I am interested in those 3 hourglass highlighters as well. I'm starting with the pink.

fur4elise

Some Hourglass Newness!
Hourglass Graphik Eyeshadow Palettes ~ $58 each
Now at Nordstrom, soon at Sephora
Hourglass-Graphik-Eyeshadow-Palette.jpg
Exposed
Vista
Ravine
Myth

(musingsofamuse)

fur4elise

I see this picture and ‘one of these things is not like the others’ starts playing in my head, lol. I like Exposed the best! Oh insomnia!
LOL! I totally get what your singing about ;)

:marchmellow:I am firmly low/no buy for 2018 and my plan says "no go" for any pre-made e/s palettes...so my heart sighs at the prettiness...but I have many of those shades in my wardrobe...plus the last time HG had an e/s product, it was a fail by most accounts.

boschicka

Specktra Bestie

:marchmellow:I am firmly low/no buy for 2018 and my plan says "no go" for any pre-made e/s palettes...so my heart sighs at the prettiness...but I have many of those shades in my wardrobe...plus the last time HG had an e/s product, it was a fail by most accounts.
Agreed. I have so many shadows now that I can only add new (ie unique) formulas or shades I don't own.

GreenEyedAllie

Agreed. I have so many shadows now that I can only add new (ie unique) formulas or shades I don't own.
I totally get that. I am attempting to moderate also, but out the gate NARS got me, lol. Still trying to be more choosy and work through what I have!

stephybaby

I have had the graphik eyeshadow palette in Expose for about a week, maybe two now.
It feels like a dupe for the limited edition dior palette in Precious Embroidery.
The colors are beautiful in expose, the only problem I am having is getting a nice blended look. I still need to play around with it.
I am in love with the colors, so I will make it work haha

Monsy

I love love love Graphik palettes. Shadows are so smooth and pigmented and buttery and blend like a dream

this is Ravine
IMG_20180312_154552_271.jpg

Monsy

wearing new Hourglass Caution mascara (on one eye for comparison). Good volume length and lift. Does not smudge or flake at all even at 90f+ weather. I am loving it so far.

IMG_20180713_125033_652.jpg

fur4elise

Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow ~ $29 each
"...unique hybrid cream formula creates reflective, buildable dimension for everything from a delicate glimmer to an intense, prismatic finish."

HG_ScatteredLight_3.JPG HG_ScatteredLight_2.JPG

HG_ScatteredLight.JPG
(ig 1beautynewsru)

boschicka

Specktra Bestie
Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow ~ $29 each
"...unique hybrid cream formula creates reflective, buildable dimension for everything from a delicate glimmer to an intense, prismatic finish."

(ig 1beautynewsru)
I'm interested, but only if they don't get glitter all over my face throughout the day.

fur4elise

I'm interested, but only if they don't get glitter all over my face throughout the day.
When I was in Sephora on Saturday, I did some swatching of these . I think Blaze and Reflect (I forgot to take a picture :doh:). They were not what I would call creamy. More emollient...if that is the right word.

AND the two I swatched were full of glitter. My immediate thought was there would be a ton of fall out. So they are a skip for me. I am still eyeing the new shades of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise, specifically the Star Gold.

boschicka

Specktra Bestie
When I was in Sephora on Saturday, I did some swatching of these . I think Blaze and Reflect (I forgot to take a picture :doh:). They were not what I would call creamy. More emollient...if that is the right word.

AND the two I swatched were full of glitter. My immediate thought was there would be a ton of fall out. So they are a skip for me. I am still eyeing the new shades of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise, specifically the Star Gold.
Well then, they are a skip for me too. Thank you for that info!