How are you wearing your pigments?

blazeno.8

Ok, so I just wanted to share a little combo that I found. Before, I thought that Jardin Aires was completely unmanageable but I just found that if you put a goldish cream base underneath it is so pretty! I did Uppity f/l + Jardin Aires and it came out a nice creamy gold color.

Violet pigment is amazing when mixed with OCC's clear LipTar. It translates into a sheer violet colored gloss and is really pretty. It can be worn alone or maybe over Lavender Whip l/s

kammyks

I read somewhere that you can use eyedrops as a mixing medium. Does anyone know if this is true?

I have pressed pigments into shadows and when used it was not that vibrant. I i used sublime nature pain but no mixing medium and am assuming that the reason?

suzy.q

How I wear my pigments and powdered e/s depends on what I'm up to... The MAC shadesticks are really hard to find here where I live (northeastern Brasil), so using them as an eyeshadow base is a little out of the question. The NYX jumbo eyeliner pencils work OK for me, but an even better and cheaper alternative here are the Avon eyeshadow Stix. As e/s themselves they really suck, but they're some of the best pigment bases I've ever used.

I stopped pressing e/s very quickly after seeing how the alcohol wrecked the texture and colours. So now I've gotten used to and prefer using them in powder form--when I work a little bit of the powder into the brush before application, fallout is negligible.

Oh, and when I want to use the pigment as an eyeliner, I mix it in with a tiny dab of glycerine. Works wonders and lasts all night long for me!

Vixxan

Eye drops are my favorite mixing medium. I use http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10324552.

I usually use the eye drops to make an eyeliner with but it does make a excellent mixing medium.

I prefer to use my pigment lose with a base such as shadestick, paint pots, nyx jumbo eye pencils, etc. I have pressed some of my pigments to take with me when traveling. Using alcohol does effect the vibrancy of the color. I find using a cyclone based product such as Proclaim glossing polish works better.

L281173

I often have worn pigments on the eye with a pigment underneath. I have also worn pigments in the center of my lipgloss. For some club looks, I love to do this with the Teal Pigment. Pigments are often great for lightly dusting the decolletage

Ingenue

I use MUFE Aqua Creams as a base... to either match or change the color of my pigments. Like the Aqua Creams more than the MAC PPs because you can use them all over your face and body.
Depending on the color and intensity of the Aqua Creams... you can also alter or mix your pigments accordingly. Someone already said it... pigments have a MILLION uses.