How can I look like a model?

damagedmassacre

I always drink half my body weight in water my personal trainer told me there is nothing wrong with it.
Rubbish. Overhydration is a thing. Too much water will supress your appetite (and even if you're trying to lose weight, you still need to eat!). http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/898354-myth-drink-8-glasses-of-water-a-day-to-lose-weight http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821181-myths-and-facts-about-hydration-requirements http://butterbeliever.com/8-reasons-not-to-drink-8-glasses-of-water-a-day/ http://www.goodhealthinfo.net/drink_more_water_myth.htm Here's a better idea: listen to your body. If it says it's thirsty, and water is what it needs, you drink it.

marie4u

Marie!! damn girl.. I thought you got picked up on parole violation!

welcome back, you light up our lives.. lol
pompom.gif
why you thought that???

Anisawhite

Omg...!!!!!
This entire thread made me laugh.....
this was so funny ... :)
i was seriously in search of this thread :p
nanaparty.gif

MoonLotus1

pay for a good photographer and no matter what you look like if they are a good retoucher they can make you look like a cover model.

Its easier then it seems... being in shape and having clear skin is the first step to looking like a model in person, hiring the right person to capture you in the right light will do it.
That good idea.
Nowadays is extremely easy to take a photo, either with your phone or with a camera. But
I do not like the pictures in the studio. It makes me don't feel free. I like a photo with the natural landscape.

Maggie Q in touch with her roots for Louis Vuitton photoshoot in the VietNam
by Wing Shya.

[h=3]Wing Shya: 'I see beauty in everything'[/h]

Barbie1

I do modeling but I do not clean eat or not eat I eat like a normal person because I'am naturally skinny I can eat whatever I want and not have to diet or exercise to maintain my weight.As far as crazy diets go I wouldnt recommend juicing or doing anything crazy like that those people are not normal and are extremely unhealthy to just drink liquids and stop eating.My tips for being a model maybe try going to new york and try to persue it.Its not really about looks so much its more about who you know.My counsin is a model shes not that skinny like shes normal average weight shes not that tall shes average height you would never know she was a model unless someone told you because shes pretty but not like oh my god whos that girl type a pretty if that makes any sense .But she knew a photographer and thats how she got into it.But back to the food thing I eat cheeseburgers, fries , chips , pizza you name it I eat salads and fruits too but everything in moderation type a thing I dont drink because that makes you gain lots of weight in a short time and plus alcohol was never really my thing to begin with.

Barbie1

Modeling for everyone pretty much just involves a lot of airbrushing and highlight and contour makeup which makes you look thinner / brings out high cheek bones and frames your face a certain way.In real life most models just look normal I dont know how else to explain it its different from what you see in magazines or on tv everyone just is made to look perfect that way.

Dolly Snow

Modeling for everyone pretty much just involves a lot of airbrushing and highlight and contour makeup which makes you look thinner / brings out high cheek bones and frames your face a certain way.In real life most models just look normal I dont know how else to explain it its different from what you see in magazines or on tv everyone just is made to look perfect that way.
I agree, a very true statement.

Isra Yassin

Whyw oudl you want to? models arent known for beauty...only height. Even Tyra said that. Men drool over the Kim k figures,beauty queens,etc.I dont see men drooling over these runway models who look like prepubescent boys.
If thats your thing than do you. But you should be yourself,not a copy of these walking skeletons

Barbie1

Oh I'am a model but I dont think I ever said models are ugly lol I'am a pretty girl and I'am attractive.It also helps to have connections one of my relatives is a photographer for Victoria Secret I went to his pool party a couple years ago wasnt that great food wise but yeah its all about who you know like I said.I'am only 5'8 height I 'am by no means taller than normal.Kim K is pretty disgusting to most men she sleeps around shes pretty dirty and std wise I'am thinking she probably has one men dont like women who get around to that level have sex tapes and in general cant take care of themselves shes not classy at all I wouldnt even call her a woman personally shes not lady like at all shes trashy her whole family is.I have one word for you model men drool over that they could care less what else I have to say after that.I also have boobs I'am a 32DDD I dont get why people think models have no boobs or butt I beg to differ.I have both and am thin.My hips are child bearing hips I could have like 20 kids the way my hips are built .The cousin I know who models she had connections and got a nose job was average as far as looks go shes okay but shes not anything special pretty wise but not every models average / ugly.Now its all about instagram and gigi and the kardashian model shes ugly and average looking / not pretty at all whats her name kendall / kylie I dont even know her name lol but like I said not every models pretty some just have connections and make it .

Last edited:

Latest posts