How do I look w/ red LS?

tanitabg

Hi everybody , it seems that the only fan of ME with red lipstick is .... ME . Do i look so funny as my boyfriend is saying ??
ssad.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanitabg
Hi everybody , it seems that the only fan of ME with red lipstick is .... ME . Do i look so funny as my boyfriend is saying ??
ssad.gif

Nah you look cute in it.

it's just totally retro, so it's going to look a little diff to people who are used to seeing just pink/nude lips on everyone...

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Nah you look cute in it.

it's just totally retro, so it's going to look a little diff to people who are used to seeing just pink/nude lips on everyone...

Yes, i think you are right . People got use to waching me with nude colours :) but i am fed up of nude lately
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
ssad.gif

no red lipstick is cute on you, don't worry, Like was said before, If you haven't worn it before, people will be in a sort of "shock" when they see it, because its different. and people are scared of change. I think it looks good on you , keep rocking it .

XsMom21

I think it looks great with your hair and eyes. That shade really compliments your skin tone. I can't wear red. I think I've tried every shade, and I'm jealous now
smiles.gif

MacMonster

wth? your boyfriend is crazy. you look so gorgeous like a sultry bond babe or something! maybe he just doesn't want you to look that hot ::giggle::

liquidsirenhoney

i think it looks great on you...and if you like it who cares what anyone else thinks...i cna't pull off lipstick at all let alone red.

n_c

Quote:
ssad.gif

Nope...I think red suits you very well!

Street Angel

You look beautiful with red lipstick. I think because red is such a bold color that people are shocked by it at first. Wear it proudly !