How do you do and What do you do???

glamqueen1

I work as a textileteacher at a junior high here in stockholm. I love working with teens, help them to build up confidence and just being around them. My job also gives me the space to wear whatever I feel like, both makeup and clothes. Eventhough I try to be tasteful, I'm a bit expected to be exhibitionistic, lol!

Aevalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
And another geek... I'm also a software developer.

Oh look another one!
By day mild mannered Systems Administrator at a non profit agency. And by night I'm mom to a 14 nearly 15 year old boy and develop websites
smiles.gif

OF course I'm Mom to him in the day time too but you get the gist :p

CaitlinRH7

Welllll....

I am a MAC Makeup Artist. I'm a 28 hour artist in Tulsa, OK. One of only two locations in Tulsa right now. Our third location will be going in sometime in October. VERY excited about that!

cheerleader.gif

Lisa J

Great thread!

I am doing my PhD in Neuroscience. It's great to see so many other scientists and grad students here... It makes me feel less alone in my love for MAC, as most people in my lab and neighbouring labs just don't get it!

I, too, love how we all post what we do for work.

I work at a hospial in a dialysis facility in medical administration M-F. On the weekends, I work as a freelance makeup artist. I have yet to turn in my freelance application with MAC as I was previously employed by them. I am in the works for getting into the estician program.

I am in the office by day and a makeup artist by night. FUN!!!

Stormy

I'm in Marketing for a dental implant company, and I'm also a figure skating instructor on the weekends.
smiles.gif

silverbelle282

i graduated law school in may, took the bar in july, and now i'm looking for a job. i HATE being unemployed. i can't wait to start working . . . just need to find a job. oh, do i sound desperate? i am, lol

MACATTAK

I currently work for the school district as a Health Clerk Technician, but after I finish up school, I will be a Court Reporter
smiles.gif

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
im a fulltime student at Stony Brook University, 4th year undergrad biochem major
intern @ estee lauder's labs in research and development
manager at two Body Shop locations

hey i live on long island too!
smiles.gif

I'm a manager at Lane Bryant and go to school for nursing..

CantAffordMAC

well I JUST graduated from high school (and cosmetology) and got my license. Right now I am just a shampoo assistant at a salon but hopefully someone will give me a chance someday to actually be a stylist
smiles.gif

spectrolite

During the day I manage a jewelery/clothing/furniture/gift store in Melbourne and at night I'm a sexy cat burglar
smiles.gif
Really.

RoseMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
During the day I manage a jewelery/clothing/furniture/gift store in Melbourne and at night I'm a sexy cat burglar
smiles.gif
Really.

What kind of cats do you steal? May I submit an order for a Maine Coon kitten??
lmao.gif