how do you pack your sales?

tropical_smiles

I'm just curious to how people package up their products (e/s, blush, etc) to mail to someone who has bought off you??? bubble wrap? box full of stuff? Let me here your tips so I can become a pro just like you!!!

MACATTAK

I always use bubble wrap & good tape. If it's something that can get cracked or broken, I use a box. When I use a box, I also fill any empty spots with packing peanuts.

tropical_smiles

i'm just concerned that with all the shaking thogh the outside of the box is safe, what about the actual shadow..maybe i'm just being really paranoid!!

MACATTAK

If you want to be really sure, just double up on the bubble wrap. Sometimes I put tape all over the bubble wrap, it makes like a hard outer covering for the shadow. Also, make sure to write "fragile" on the box. I ship a lot of things & have never had a problem.

giz2000

Bubble wrap, newspaper or tissue paper all over the box and the item sandwiched in the middle...works every time!

tropical_smiles

ohh i'm so excited....i'm going to go out to buy some bubble wrap...originally i read bubble gum wrap (mind you I was at work, and wasn't really reading properly).

How did you guys get into swapping or sales? Do you guys have ebay accounts? etc?? Where do you normally do swaps/sales?
Any tips you all can give me feel free!!