how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

Vandekamp

Yay my Alluring Aquatic Siren Song turned up today, so I now have 9!! haha :) x
Truth be told you are at the point where you pretty much know what you have and use what you have. Most of us are well past that point and I'm not that is always a good thing. For example, I no longer can recall everything that i have or use everything I have.

jennyap

I now have 68 + 2 BUs.

I've also got 40 from other brands, although my MAC definitely get the most use.

Even so there are a few that are not getting any love, so I need to put a few in the Clearance Bin I think.

LUVISLUV

Truth be told you are at the point where you pretty much know what you have and use what you have. Most of us are well past that point and I'm not that is always a good thing. For example, I no longer can recall everything that i have or use everything I have.
Very true!! I had gotten to the point where I would be in the store and couldn't remember if I had something ( "i have this, no I don't...Yes I do! Then I call home to ask my husband to look to see if I have such and such) MY HUSBAND found an App for my iPad to keep track of all my "treasures" lol, I guess he got tired of me calling. I use it to keep myself organized.. my makeup, books, CD's, DVD's and etc.

Vandekamp

Very true!! I had gotten to the point where I would be in the store and couldn't remember if I had something ( "i have this, no I don't...Yes I do! Then I call home to ask my husband to look to see if I have such and such) MY HUSBAND found an App for my iPad to keep track of all my "treasures" lol, I guess he got tired of me calling. I use it to keep myself organized.. my makeup, books, CD's, DVD's and etc.
What is the name of the App?

LUVISLUV

@Vandekamp
When I first downloaded it it was called My Stuff after a recent update the name is Sortly. You can create sub-folders to group things together. Then the individual items you of course can enter the name, quantity, price, make your own tags (i.e... limited edition) and enter in whatever notes you may want to about the item. It keeps a running count and total for you.

ETA: you can also take pictures of your items for reference

LUVISLUV

2 sample screen shots

LavenderPearl

@Vandekamp When I first downloaded it it was called My Stuff after a recent update the name is Sortly. You can create sub-folders to group things together. Then the individual items you of course can enter the name, quantity, price, make your own tags (i.e... limited edition) and enter in whatever notes you may want to about the item. It keeps a running count and total for you. ETA: you can also take pictures of your items for reference
Very cool. I'm going to look this up!

LUVISLUV

This looks so handy! Too bad I have a samsung galaxy, the app isn't available for android. I've found something similar but it doesn't look as great and it has only a 1000 downloads lol.
It really is! lol, something else has to be available for the android folks out there.

mizzjennyy

[@]Vande[/@] haha dw of those 12, 4 are 3N from the making pretty collection, and 4 are 3N in the regular black packaging. Then 1 is hue which is a close dupe of 3N.. so I know what its like to be addicted.. or at least obsessed! My thing, however, is mac brushes :)

Vandekamp

Vande haha dw of those 12, 4 are 3N from the making pretty collection, and 4 are 3N in the regular black packaging. Then 1 is hue which is a close dupe of 3N.. so I know what its like to be addicted.. or at least obsessed! My thing, however, is mac brushes
smiles.gif
Save these two posts and we will compare notes this time next year. Lol.
mac_atemywallet.gif

LouGarner

[@]Vande[/@] haha dw of those 12, 4 are 3N from the making pretty collection, and 4 are 3N in the regular black packaging. Then 1 is hue which is a close dupe of 3N.. so I know what its like to be addicted.. or at least obsessed! My thing, however, is mac brushes :)
Vandekamp is right. Next year you will have at least three times what you have now lol

mizzjennyy

[@]Vandekamp[/@][@]LouGarner[/@] I know right?! I have already started compiling a list just by browsing through the forums.. of things I have wanted to buy and some things I have never heard of: Wonder woman russian red (selling on amazon for $199.99..) Mac pinch o peach (nars orgasm dupe) Mac desert rose blush Mac f&b Mac pro longwear concealer Mac stripdown and nars turkish delight (the kim k lip) Mac omega for eyebrows (even though I'm not blonde, but just want to try :p Mac gingerly, blushbaby, Tenderling Mac pink plaid Mac pink poodle So yeah.. not looking good.. not looking good at all (but oh so good!!)

Latest posts