How many MAC (only) e/s do you have?

natalie75

Everyone says I'm a MAC addict, but now I know I am! I just made a spreadsheet of my e/s and realized I have .............81 (not including a few LE backups).............
clap.gif

KAIA

"JUST" 35...=( but i started my collection on sep-oct 2006 so i guess is ok....

sandsonik

About 38-40, I've lost count! And most, if not all of those, were within the past 12 months when my obsession began, so I really need to chill and just play with what I've got for awhile!

Krasevayadancer

I own only 14 individual shadows. But I have 3 of the 4 holiday 06 palettes, and three quads. Oh and 2 of the mineralize duos. Im working on it!
smiles.gif

brookeab

Let's see, I have 22 pot eye shadows three MAC quads and two palettes. (one is y &kei) So 43 total. I have about 26 full size pigments if those count.

tadzio79

I'm fairly new when it comes to MAC, and only have 6 e/s so far (but I'm working on them little by little, lol).
I got hooked unto piggies first, and have 22 of them (4 more coming in the mail soon, yippee!!!)

eco

i have:
15 pan palette: 15
4 Quads: 16
6 special packaging e/s I didn't want to depot: 6
3 holiday palettes (6 shadows each): 18

That's 55 eyeshadows... I think when I hit 100 i'll be an "addict", or maybe that is just a clever excuse to buy 45 more shadows
eyelove.gif

now pigments are a whole 'nother story! I have 21 full size pigments, a charm set with 5 vials, and 9 large samples (a co-worker and I trade full to the brim samples!).... that tallies 35, but I could definitely use a few more! As a sidenote, I've been collecting since may '05... it will almost be my 2 year mac anniversary! lol!

~LadyLocks~

I have 34 e/s and 26 pigment samples. Mind you, this is only a 10 month collection lol.

****EDIT****

Haha I just doubled checked my database and it looks like I forgot to add some shadows. That would make 40 e/s and 26 pigment samples lol.

liv

I have 6 e/s pots and 12 e/s in palettes (Holiday Smoked and Warm 2006), so only 18 for me so far. I only started buying in October though, and my sad work-study paycheck doesn't let me go too crazy all at once. =] I have my eye on at least 10 regular e/s I have on a wishlist and those darn LE ones always sneak up on me.