How many times seller can relist fakes?

BellaItalia1969

Hiya all
smiles.gif
Im hot and bothered ,went on an outing with my sons school to inner city farm...oh man
winks.gif
just too hot nearly 30c,so now im relaxing and been browsing trough my old messages..so

this is just a quick update,some of the sellers who had their listings removed,they stayed "quiet"for couple of weeks and relisted the offending fakes again,same sellers,same fakes etc.
http://"]emptorwww,Item[/url] number: 280365303767
rtCurve.gif

the dreaded 12 eyeshadows palette,you recall this seller told me that her fake MAC,was bought in famous Paris store!

4000jem&4000 connor-,Item number: 180374968228,same fake palettes with rectangular eyeshadows&2blushers. One of their listings got removed today but the other remained?

k5a711-Item number: 230352023606,Fake HK,combo of mascara&eyeliner
marty19710_0-Item number: 260437340057,*disclaimer:The seller i purchased these from, has asurred me these are genuine Mac, i was suspisous after being duped myself. But the purchase price and quality certainly reflects this..?/what???

natw263-Item number: 330341352260,fake PLushLash,the Mac logo on this is just so attrocious and crap,how can anyone fall for this!She sold quite a few..
Ok what i want to know is how many time these sellers can relist these fakes?I thought that you get an Ebay alert,on your account and you can't relist same fake?
Thanks all
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

My cousin the dumbarse fell for this and bought that exact palette.

I do wish she'd listen to me, she doesn't believe that people can fake MAC makeup and has quite a collection of fake MAC stuff.

I TOLD her it was fake and to check on the website if the product existed and she wouldn't listen.

She showed me a swatch of the colours and they came out good-ish but how can you trust something when you don't know what's in it?

Mui

I think it depends whether or not Ebay actually takes action. If Ebay thinks that the items are fake they will warn the seller, then if they continue will close the account (I think), however, thats IF they take action.

I've filed a claim/warning on ebay against a seller who was obviously selling fake Mac pigments and I wrote a claim for each of her listings. However, the listing wasn't taken down, and she still has items up.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mui
I think it depends whether or not Ebay actually takes action. If Ebay thinks that the items are fake they will warn the seller, then if they continue will close the account (I think), however, thats IF they take action.

I've filed a claim/warning on ebay against a seller who was obviously selling fake Mac pigments and I wrote a claim for each of her listings. However, the listing wasn't taken down, and she still has items up.

Ebay has to see that there's flaws and since Ebay doesn't like to see what's going on......*cough* lose sales, people go on selling the same fakes. I've reported a certain pigment seller at least 10 times over but the b.....rat is still a seller. Ebay has the ability to step in but the blind eye approach seems to work better financially for them. That's why I have to ask sellers for pictures of boxes and containers when I do buy and I check here to see the margin of fraud to an item. There's at least 2 messages between me and any seller with me harassing them for pics ASAP but I'm a product of Ebay's neglect. Wow, my Specktra buys are going up....wonder why.
th_dunno.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Ebay has to see that there's flaws and since Ebay doesn't like to see what's going on......*cough* lose sales, people go on selling the same fakes. I've reported a certain pigment seller at least 10 times over but the b.....rat is still a seller. Ebay has the ability to step in but the blind eye approach seems to work better financially for them. That's why I have to ask sellers for pictures of boxes and containers when I do buy and I check here to see the margin of fraud to an item. There's at least 2 messages between me and any seller with me harassing them for pics ASAP but I'm a product of Ebay's neglect. Wow, my Specktra buys are going up....wonder why.
th_dunno.gif

Ebay are showing a little more interest in their UK fakes, which unfortunately, has only worried me more. They sent me an email about two weeks ago with 5 photos of products they had queries over, and asked me for my input. Unfortunately, every photo that they had appeared to be of a genuine item (or there was not enough information on the photo to know for sure - e.g. pigments.) Most of the items were le items - such as manish arora lipsticks, hello kitty mirror, the softsparkle pencils from balloonacy. Makes me wonder how ebay actually works their counterfeit dept, or if some ebay users that aren't familiar with past collections are simply reporting items they're not familiar with. Ebay seem to have a habit of punishing the genuine sellers, and completely missing the counterfeiters.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Ebay are showing a little more interest in their UK fakes, which unfortunately, has only worried me more. They sent me an email about two weeks ago with 5 photos of products they had queries over, and asked me for my input. Unfortunately, every photo that they had appeared to be of a genuine item (or there was not enough information on the photo to know for sure - e.g. pigments.) Most of the items were le items - such as manish arora lipsticks, hello kitty mirror, the softsparkle pencils from balloonacy. Makes me wonder how ebay actually works their counterfeit dept, or if some ebay users that aren't familiar with past collections are simply reporting items they're not familiar with. Ebay seem to have a habit of punishing the genuine sellers, and completely missing the counterfeiters.

Do you want a copy of the Excel spreadsheets me, Bella and a couple of people have on here? The pictures are of 100% fakes but they're detailed enough of an item to be able to knock it out of the park. I never figured out how to post Excel documents but it gives everybody an idea of what is currently being faked. I'm beginning to wonder if eveybody on Specktra is their counterfeit department because I know you get the quickest results and if they don't leap everybody tag teams but UK acts quick. I've seen the difference between the reporting with you and then just a US Ebayer....huge difference there. I love honest sellers, it's the douchebags who purposely con people that set me off.....I spend 15 minutes scrutenizing when I do order but Ebay is my back up when looking for harder to find items. The best thing I've learned is study the collections section here if there's an item I question and you can type the name of an item in just like you would doing a seller check and see how often it comes up. If you want the spreadsheets, I have no problem sending them your way.....there's 5 people that have copies so far but I'm clueless how to post them because the way they were sent to me.

angi

^ Yes I'd like them. I'll pm you my email.

It's weird, I'd never had an email like that from ebay before where they actually asked my opinion, makes me wonder if they were testing me, as I guess to them it looks like I just go around reporting everything!

I was working on getting all the fake pigments reported, took me about two hours a day and I managed to get the pigments on ebay UK from 7 pages down to 5 doing that (yeah, I was proud of that). Unfortunately, I've realised that it's just not going to be practical to keep that up unless ebay actually want to employ me.

User27

Quote:
^ Yes I'd like them. I'll pm you my email.

It's weird, I'd never had an email like that from ebay before where they actually asked my opinion, makes me wonder if they were testing me, as I guess to them it looks like I just go around reporting everything!

I was working on getting all the fake pigments reported, took me about two hours a day and I managed to get the pigments on ebay UK from 7 pages down to 5 doing that (yeah, I was proud of that). Unfortunately, I've realised that it's just not going to be practical to keep that up unless ebay actually want to employ me.

You're lucky. They just want me to fill out surveys about their customer service. This will be be a waste of 15 minutes of your life and our live chat agents will still sound automated after you finish. I'm still trying to learn pigments down through listings but they take bad pictures half the time beside the box without the lid open. You can tell if it's got that mega bold MAC with weird spacing on the M but I don't report anything I'm not positive about. I'm scared to touch pigments half the time but was interested in a few until I found out they had AB4's and said CCO or counter unless it's someone I fully trust. I've backed off of reporting because Ebay doesn't respond here for some reason but I'm also aware there's millions of accounts. They need more people on Trust & Safety and in a counterfeit division because they're very non-chalant about the fakes all together. Not even just make up but clothing, purses, coins, dvd sets, etc. I'd do it but I don't see results here so it makes it pointless.
nope.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:

Angi,I agree totally!Out of interest i had a look today at MAC mascaras listed just today and 4 of the sellers ; cameron-raffles,beauty*therapy
s.gif
,(incidently these two are the same person,same location,same auctions,same stuff ofr sale...)
jasesam150908
s.gif
luk_gorjus
s.gif
,220440632322<<listing removed but he has listed more fake MAC!
all of the above sellers have been reported and some listings were removed( i posted about them before hence I can recall really well)luk gorjus and jasesam150908,were even briefly NARUD,but gone back to peddling their fake MAC again
ssad.gif
nope.gif
Yes i do wonder sometimes who works for ebay in their counterfeit dept!The fake MAC Fluidline,sold by:vivienne_ww ,aka ;youlookgorgeouss,was removed today but her auction for Mac pigments,lustreglass remains??
Linn,didn't you mention beauty*therapy on another post?The ebay ID,sounds really familiar and I can't think why?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
th_dunno.gif

Linn,that is so true .... let me post the reply i had from ebay UK customer support,this was to do with the sellers:4000jem.4000connor and scjjc ,all the same people using different ebay accounts ,but selling the same fake MAC palettes,fake MAC eyeliner pencils,and mascaras. Two of the listings on their different ebay ID got removed ,but the other one is still up?
This listing (180374970484) has been removed, or this item is not available.
but exactly the same item is still up:Item number: 180374968228
th_confused_new.gif

"Hello Simone,
Thank you for taking the time to report the MAC product listings that
may be in breach of eBay policy. We'll investigate your report
thoroughly.

Please be assured, we have taken appropriate action. As it is important
that eBay maintains member privacy, we won't be able to share details of
the action we take on the other member's account with you. This eBay
principle protects the privacy of all our members.

Regarding your concern about a member having multiple accounts, I have
forwarded your query to the relevant department. They will be in further
contact with you.

In future, to help us investigate more quickly, please report
questionable listings via our online form. You can copy this link into a
new browser window to access the form:
If you believe the sale of an item on eBay breaches the intellectual
property rights of a third party ("rights owner"), you can contact the
relevant rights owner and inform them of the listing. Rights owners can
request the removal of listings that infringe their intellectual
property rights through eBay's Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Programme.

A lot of our verified rights owners have About Me pages that contain
their contact details. Please copy this link into a new browser window
to have a look:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

If you are a rights owner yourself and would like more information
regarding the VeRO Programme please visit:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/community/vero-program.html

We appreciate your concern and we thank you for helping us to keep eBay
a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

Kind regards,

Amy Ryan
eBay Trust & Safety

User27

Holy effing hell!!!

eBay My World - uberstylie

GLITTER EYELINER COSMETIC WHOLESALE LOT & SUPPLIER LIST - eBay (item 200357609878 end time Jul-05-09 14:15:00 PDT)

WHOLESALE AND SUPPLIER LISTS INCLUDED IN THIS SALE!

WITH THIS LOT YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A NUMBER OF SUPPLIERS FOR YOU TO START OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS. THESE ARE SUPPLIERS WE USE AND ARE 100% TRUSTWORTHY AND COMPLETELY GENUINE. AS WE ARE NOT GOING TO DEAL IN COSMETICS ANYMORE WE WILL SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOU WITH THIS SALE. WE ARE MOVING INTO HOUSEHOLD AND GARDEN SUPPLIES.

FROM THESE SUPPLIERS YOU WILL GET INCREDIBLE DEALS THAT WILL ENSURE YOU ARE AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE £1000'S EACH YEAR.

THIS INFORMATION ALONE IS VERY HARD TO FIND AND IS PRICELESS. WE GUARANTEE YOU WE WILL E-MAIL YOU THE SUPPLIER LIST UPON PAYMENT FOR THIS LOT. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR THIS INFO WITHOUT PURCHASE AS WE WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU.

Yeah, umm, I want the seller list of someone who sold fake MAC Fluidlines before. G'day mate. Hope you enjoy retirement if you're being honest.
tong.gif

User27

^^^Bella Italiano.....4000jem was blasted in multiple auctions like a month ago...I remember that one too. They quit and use their other accounts until heat has calmed to them it seems like. Be like, oops this one's blown up, time to use the other one until stuff calms down. I like seeing sellers who have one account and that's what I stick with....go through their history and be like okay, this person buys sex toys
choochoo.gif
too but at least they don't use a buying account to buy fakes to sell on their seller account. I couldn't begin to tell you how annoyed I am that sellers are selling between one another now....like fakes weren't bad enough but imagine the Paypal invoices on the sidelines that don't show up on their feedback. Grrrr......rabid dog attack kind of grrrr.
th_mad0217.gif
<----Best I could do without an emoticon for a dog with rabies foaming at the mouth.
shockt.gif

BellaItalia1969

Linn,im speechless !!!Currently Im looking for a thread with regards to this seller:youlookgorgeouss... I know Angi ,reported her before ....she has NEW ID:viviansmith1986
s.gif
,i reported her on her 2nd ID:vivienne_ww yesterday (for the same fake Fluidline),listing got removed but hey ho created another ID to purposefully sell more fakes
thmbdn.gif

Item number: 170352243381
Im just thinking how to word my report to ebay,to let them know that she has created that new ID just to peddle her counterfeit MAC! Gawd what a lot of dishonest scammers!Ebay,makes far too easy to open another account!!
nonono.gif

View larger picture

BellaItalia1969

Linn shame on him/her !!!Sellers like him truly give ebay bad name !!!
Yeah i recall him really well,he was the one with vast amount of fake Fluidline...grrrr more fake Fluidline everywhere!

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Linn,im speechless !!!Currently Im looking for a thread with regards to this seller:youlookgorgeouss... I know Angi ,reported her before ....she has NEW ID:viviansmith1986
s.gif
,i reported her on her 2nd ID:vivienne_ww yesterday (for the same fake Fluidline),listing got removed but hey ho created another ID to purposefully sell more fakes
thmbdn.gif

Item number: 170352243381
Im just thinking how to word my report to ebay,to let them know that she has created that new ID just to peddle her counterfeit MAC! Gawd what a lot of dishonest scammers!Ebay,makes far too easy to open another account!!

wasn't that the hello kitty thread that had those details on?

I thought ebay had made it more difficult to open an account and you needed to register a card now. Obviously, I was wrong!

Anyway, reported these. Can't beleive people were actually bidding on the pigments! (if they are real people!)

BellaItalia1969

Angi,apart from literally 4 sellers on ebay, from whom i bought genuine MAC ,BeneFit and B.Brown, I steer clear now of buying makeup on ebay.
There's so many scams going on ,fakes being peddled is just nasty
thmbdn.gif

BellaItalia1969

Angi, i cannot actually believe it!viviansmith1986
s.gif
,has relisted the fake Fluidline(the last one was removed
winks.gif
) and the lot of fake MAC pigments,lipglass and mascara !
%21BVoo20QB2k~$%28KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl0rDjBKTgH,NcKw~~_12.JPG
Item number:170352859238, £79.99
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

This is what i mean how many times,you can relist after the previous listings was removed by ebay!!!Arghhhh i don't believe people will bid on this...
nonono.gif