How Much Have You Spent On Mac?

User49

Hey there ladies. I was just thinking about how I want to buy the stange hybrid lipstick and then scrolling through some of the new pics and then I just thought, ugh! I need more money to keep up with this addiction! I just thought it would be interesting to see how much people have spent on their mac collections so far? I have spent well over £500 on mine. :eek2: The thing is, I know I will never have 'enough' so that little number there will keep on going up!

triccc

overall, I don't even know!

but my latest spending spree was over 100. I know that for sure.

and on may 3rd I will be spending more!! I know I want the pigments and one shadow for sure from strange hybrid.

madkitty

This was asked before and Im well into £2/3000 EEK! What concerns me is explaining it all to the insurance company if god forbid I had a fire - I doubt they would believe me LOL

*Stargazer*

I added it all up about 18 months ago when I was taking pictures to catalog it for my insurance policy. At that time it was around $5500.

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
I added it all up about 18 months ago when I was taking pictures to catalog it for my insurance policy. At that time it was around $5500.

That is a fantastic idea... I really need to do that! I am getting to the point where my kit is irriplaceable should something ever happen to it. I'd say I've spent about $1500 on MAC alone and my entire kit has got to be worth about $2500-$3000 (the rest consisting of MUFE, Shu, Smashbox, temptu and airbrush stuff) And another kit valued at $1000 when I start school next month. Crazy how fast it all adds up!

n_c

Mine is not that bad...nearly $1000 USD...
smiles.gif

yummy411

i'm sad to admit.. if i put away what i spend on my hauls.. i could afford a nice vacation... i'll spend close to or over $100 on any given mac trip and walk away with a brush, l/g and shadow :confused:

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
i'm sad to admit.. if i put away what i spend on my hauls.. i could afford a nice vacation... i'll spend close to or over $100 on any given mac trip and walk away with a brush, l/g and shadow :confused:

Mee tooooo!!!
hmm.gif
It doesn't stop eh?

enraptured

My husband got upset with me one day after I received a large CP in the mail, and asked me that question. He went on later to answer it himself after he tried calculating everything. This was about a year ago, and he came up with around $3500USD. I'll probably never know though, considering I also buy/sell/swap from other girls - sometimes retail price, or sometimes lower or higher. I also tend to give products away, so yeah... I'm not even sure how much I've owned, let alone spent. Haha. I'm like a lot of girls here though who go out and drop at least $100 on a haul also. Yikes. ;(

enraptured

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411

Ditto!