How old are you?

k.a.t

17 now! 17 and 6 days to be exact!
greengrin.gif

QTAllStarGurl

im 19...in person ppl think im wayyy older tho but I dont kno why evrytime I do get carded im surprised b/c normally i dont.... i've had ppl think i was like 25 nd ppl at my high school (2 years ago) that didnt believe i was a real high school student nd I was like what kind of creep do u think i am?!? i dunno i dont think i look old

mac*lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaholic21
I'm 24...25 in November.

where very close i am 24 will be 25 in October
ssad.gif
i feel i am getting old , do you fell the same
winks.gif

TISH1124

Listen up you lil Young Snot Nose Ladies...
nonono.gif

A True Lady lies about her actual age and weight
cutey.gif

A Real Man lies about his #@! size and height!
th_dunno.gif

But since I'm no F'n Lady today....I am 39 and I will be 40 on 11/30
yahoo.gif

jenavii

I'm 20, people always think I'm 15-18, and somehow I'm able to use my 29year old sister's ID to get into 21 n over clubs... muahah
cutey.gif

carrieann07

I'm 19, I'll be 20 March 7th.

I've always been told I look older than my actual age. People used to think my little sister was my daughter. She's 12. SO yeah I guess I was a mom at 7. =]

Esme

Jeebus, girls, I am 50!!! I should probably slink off to the nursing home now, but....
I think hanging around with people of all ages keeps you young and up-to-date. Even though I have kids (hell, shoes, even) older than many of you, I would like to keep coming here, if y'all don't mind!
Most people guess my age as 35 at the oldest, if that helps. I could just avoid posting my wrinkly old face, I guess! LOL

Lapis

Posting again to say I'm 30!! as of Sat, oh yeah baby!
I've always heard as you get older the sex gets better I'm trying to prove it right.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicbabe627
I'm 21. I'll be 22 on January 14th.
smiles.gif

I'll be 21 on January 14th
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif