How to do a wing with your eyeliner

Chelseaa

I think my outer corners are abnormally round. I've tried to do someeething besides just tracing them (like a wing or something) but it always turns out terrible. Any advice on doing this? Sometimes I can get it to turn out okay but I was wondering if there was any specific way.

freaksinunif0rm

For me, I line my eyes as usual and blink (causing the liner to move up along with my eye) and trace over it until I get it perfect.

iamlelilien

It's a lot easier to do it with liquid eyeliner, fluidliner, or wet eyeshadow (usually the point isn't thin enough on pencil eyeliner). Use a very small brush. Do your eyeliner as normal before doing this. Raise your eyebrows (so your skin will be smooth and the line will be straight with no breaks) and make a tiny dot where you want the tip to be. Connect the dot (hahah) with your lower line, then your upper line. Then fill it in!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlelilien
It's a lot easier to do it with liquid eyeliner, fluidliner, or wet eyeshadow (usually the point isn't thin enough on pencil eyeliner). Use a very small brush. Do your eyeliner as normal before doing this. Raise your eyebrows (so your skin will be smooth and the line will be straight with no breaks) and make a tiny dot where you want the tip to be. Connect the dot (hahah) with your lower line, then your upper line. Then fill it in!

i wing my eye liner everyday and sometimes i cant match them up so the thing you said about make a little dot makes soooooo much sense! i think i will try that out tmr
thanks!