How to do this hairstyle?(photo)

InspiredBlue

I don't think there is a secret trick, just that it's probably easier to get it smooth and tight like that when you have a hairdresser do it for you.
winks.gif

RedRibbon

I did this style on a cousin of mine a while back for an Indian function.

She has really straight hair and her mum wanted not much heat to be used so I washed her hair and when it was semi dry tied it in VERY loose plaits. When her hair was dried I undid the plaits and raked my fingers through her hair, end result is the hair Paris had.

Then you just get the chunks at the front and twist them and pin then, twist and pin a bit tighter than you want because they will come loose.

My cousin however was only 8 at the time and her hair was super soft and thus needed no products in her hair though for older hair I would suggest some mousse or you could just use a real small amount of serum which will give you shine and a small amount of hold
smiles.gif

MizzVivaGlam

I would try it on damp hair with a lil texturizing mousse. Part ur hair,twist the hair from the front to where ur ear is, and pin each side back, hairspray, and let it air-dry! Damp hair will be easier to twist smoothly.