• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to get the blues...

MzEmo

Hey everyone heres a simple tutorial to make a smokey aquatic blue for partying or whatever you guys would like. Here it goes..
blues0.jpg

For this tutorial you will need the following items for your:
Eyes:
Bare canvas paint
Felt blue e/s
Electric eel e/s
Blu noir e/s
Milani blue mascara
Brow shader in auburn
Wet and wild eyeliner
PowerPoint e/l engraved

Face:
Strobe cream
Studio fix foundation nc35
Studio fix powder nc35
Vintage rose ccb
Glissade MSF

Lips:
Lancôme champagne l/s
Lancôme juicy tube tickled pink

Tools:
Eyelash curler
190SE
137SE
Shader brush
Slant brush

1)Start with a clean and moisturized face.
blues1.jpg

2)Use your 190Se to apply your foundation on your cheeks forehead chin and nose.Then apply your bare canvas paint onto your eyelids till even.
blues2.jpg

like so....
blues3.jpg

3)Apply Vintage rose ccb onto your cheeks. then on top of it you apply glissade msf till it makes your cheeks glowy.
blues4.jpg

like so...
blues5.jpg

4)Take you 224 brush and sweep some felt blue onto your upper lid
blues6.jpg

blues7.jpg

5)Now take your shader brush and sweep some electric eel into your crease blend with the winshield motion to prevent harsh lines.
blues8.jpg

so it would look like this...
blues9.jpg

5)take the same brush and sweep some blu noir onto you lower lid to cover the naked portion of your eyelids. MAKE SURE YOU BLEND REALLY WELL WITH THE WINDSHIELD MOTION BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASY TO SEE HARSH LINES HERE.
blues10.jpg

it will then come out as smokey aqua colors...
blues11.jpg

6) now apply your eyeliner to your water lines. and fill in your eyebrows with malt with an angled brush.
blues12.jpg

7)apply the lancome l/s in champagne and top it with some sexy juicy tube in tickled pink
blues13.jpg

AND THE RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................
blues14.jpg

blues15.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone. NOW WE'VE GOT THE BLUES...

Caderas

wow, thanks so much for sharing that! it's wonderful and i love the combination with the lips and pearls too.
greengrin.gif

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
I must try this, you look great in blues. Some mascara would really finish the look though.

lol i did use it but im chinese so my lashes are really short and thin. i was just too lazy to add some falsies:|