Huge amount of fake MAC, NARS, etc

I received these links today in email from some TradeKey spammer in response to my buy offer for 5 gram jars.

I still am not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Picasa Web Albums - Huang

Picasa Web Albums - MAC

Picasa Web Albums - XueQin - Mac MakeUP

ssad.gif

dietcokeg

lol..i dont get how they think they can pass it off as real espically when mac doesnt even manufacture these products they are claiming to be mac...it cracks me up every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg
lol..i dont get how they think they can pass it off as real espically when mac doesnt even manufacture these products they are claiming to be mac...it cracks me up every time

Most of the stuff was blatantly obvious. The Heatherette lipsticks made me stop and look twice.

It was an eye opener for me, that is for sure.
yes.gif

Candy Christ

Those palettes are ridiculous. I'm guessing that they think if they use similar palettes to real MAC ones they can fool people?
6321.jpg

Because that really looks like a lip brush OR three colors.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringgirl
I received these links today in email from some TradeKey spammer in response to my buy offer for 5 gram jars.

I still am not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Picasa Web Albums - Huang

Picasa Web Albums - MAC

Picasa Web Albums - XueQin - Mac MakeUP

ssad.gif

Some of the pictures in XueQin are stolen pics of real products. That Devoted Poppy is the real one up to and including the 213SE brush with red writing as well as the engraved MAC in front...bad lighting on pic but it's a real pic of someone's real item. Devoted Poppy, Intriquing Scarlet....the ones like these are real pics so I don't know what they're sending people. I'll go through the other pic folders but that name sounded the coolest and I was curious. Some of these pics are the same products on that company's inventory roster that me, Bella, TC and Sara have now. The company's are selling off their own products between Asian sellers is all I'm guessing because there's no way they're producing the exact same fakes at about the same time.

redambition noticed the Chinese seller had stolen pics for these palettes before when I freaked. Came to find out they weren't copies but they're being noticed by a lot of Asian sellers so it will be soon....willing to place bets. That brush set beside them needs to be burned for real.

BellaItalia1969

That's how they reel customers in ..they use real piccys,so some naive people will think that they are buying the real MAC!!Tradekey,is riddled with all kinds of fakes,my other pet hate after fake Mac is the fake Prada,Gucci and Chloe bags !!

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Some of the pictures in XueQin are stolen pics of real products. That Devoted Poppy is the real one up to and including the 213SE brush with red writing as well as the engraved MAC in front...bad lighting on pic but it's a real pic of someone's real item. Devoted Poppy, Intriquing Scarlet....the ones like these are real pics so I don't know what they're sending people. I'll go through the other pic folders but that name sounded the coolest and I was curious. Some of these pics are the same products on that company's inventory roster that me, Bella, TC and Sara have now. The company's are selling off their own products between Asian sellers is all I'm guessing because there's no way they're producing the exact same fakes at about the same time.

redambition noticed the Chinese seller had stolen pics for these palettes before when I freaked. Came to find out they weren't copies but they're being noticed by a lot of Asian sellers so it will be soon....willing to place bets. That brush set beside them needs to be burned for real.

nope.gif
I had no idea that was real. When was that released?

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ
nope.gif
I had no idea that was real. When was that released?

It was the end of the 08 for Holiday limited edition....grabbed mine off dresser. It's now at CCO's for $26.75 and has a shiny red case with a big ruby like stone on the front. The red shiny box says DEVOTED POPPY:6 CLASSIC EYES on the back and includes Sweet Eyes, Young Thing, Amourously, Awaken, In Awe and Fall Deeply for the 6 colors. The bottom of the box has that matrix-y M88 beside the SKU bar and mine has the CCO sticker saying GM88. This seller chose bad pictures of real items....a certain seller has got them for sale and she usually has amazing pics.

MAC Devoted Poppy : 6 Classic Eyes Holiday Palette from Cocktail

User27

All of Huang's pictures are of fakes. The fluidline box they printed looks like they tried mimicking the Trip fluidline duo and some people would be fooled but the bottles aren't even shaped right. All of his are noticable but the quads could possibly fool people as well if they think they're custom made when they buy them.

All of MAC's album is of fakes. Outdated eyeshadow palettes and poorly done eye shadows most theway through. Bad fakes like Huang.

Mac MakeUp is stealing photos up to and including somebody named lushiousbabe.blogspot.com for Shadowy Lady, Spiced Chocolate and Tempting Quads. Devoted Poppy, Intriguing Scarlet, Infatuating Rose, Fascinating Rose, Devoted Poppy (3 Coral Lips), Intriguing Scarlet (3 Cool Pink Lips) and Fascinating Ruby (3 Plum Lips) in red cases with big red ruby like gems on the outside of the red case are the real ones from end of last year Holiday release...most are at CCO's as we speak.

Picasa Web Albums - XueQin - Mac MakeUP is a borrowed pic from someone because most of the items they're offering faked aren't in this pic. This seller raids blogs and swipes and slaps a stamp of his/her own on it...majority is fake but the ones that look good are not his own. Also stole a pic of a fellow Chinese fake selller named Anne Lin re : pigments. At least lushiousbabe got credit for hers.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis

Casey, I noticed the exact same thing... I even thought one of the pictures looked like the fafi lipstick I posted on here for comparison!! Yea, so what are the people getting???

diet, I wonder though, although I knew the mac was fake; was the Nars and estee lauder and bobbi brown? I don't know those lines well enough, and I think I could buy one of those without knowing; so it just shows me how easy it would be for someone who doesn't know any better to believe its MAC too... how sad and scary...