huge rant

as_cute_as_pie

ok this is basically just me letting it all out cos its driving me crazy
angry.gif
i dont really have problems just issues and they all mount up on top of each other.
goin to number them as they are not related lol
1- my friend has jst passed her drivin test and has a car and we (as in me nd 3 mates plus her) were jst goin to drive around for a bit for fun bt then her, 1 mate nd her 2 others turned up at my friends house ready to go so my friend went well what about laura nd they jst all were like oh yeh and its like yeh dont forget about me here. then the other day my friend said 'oh were goin camping in summer if u wanna come' xcept hello it was MY idea
angry.gif

2- i took my 'best' friend on holiday with me last yr and since then shes found new friends and doesnt bother with me at all she seems to be really nasty and snappy with me like i once asked to borrow her magazine nd she snapped at me and went no ive just bought it, then flounced off to her new friends, im eternally grateful to her for something awful that once happened and i was seriously panicing would of done something dreadful if it wasnt for her but she just dusnt seem to tlk to me anymore.
3- i feel seriously ignored atm this one is minor but here it goes, i do ict at school and the unit is due in on monday except the teacher hasnt gave me feedback for it to do improvements which i need to do for monday ive emailed her but no reply i have no idea what im supposed to do and its stressing me out cos its the ONLY thing im gd at at school and really want to do well in it to prove to people im not stupid. i also want/kinda need photoshop for school and personal and ive asked my cousin to get it off her computer a million times and she keeps sayin oh shes waitin for her dad to do it and im like i need it and this has been goin on since last yr its really anoying. and lastly i have a best boy mate (maybe more..) and most of the time he ignores me when i ring him, this is when hes sent me a text so a ring him back so hes obviously there and i cant xplain how much it annoys me lol. last one may seem trivial but its more than once.

sorry for the super long thread and basically just complaining but needs to be let out
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Wow... I really feel like I'm in your shoes aye... being "ignored" all the time by everybody. I know how ya feel, it blows, I just hope it passes quickly for you.

christina83

hey, you sound like me when I was at school.
I dont know what it is, but girls at a certain age always act bitchy (not all, but alot) and i use to have alot of it when I was at school.
If i had a chance again at school and replying to those 'friends' I did have, id have stuck up for myself more than i did.
I was always to scared to stand up for myself as I was scared the rest of the crowd would turn on me too,but it seemed in the end they did anyway.
I found my true friends when i left school anyway
It does get better anyway
smiles.gif
wavey.gif