Hungry Heart

Kuuipo

Hungry Heart is a duo of highlighters-powder form-that can be used anywhere on the face and body. One side is a peachy colour, like orgasm but with more gold, and the other is a pale gold highlighter-more gold than Albatross, but still subtle enough to be a highlighter for cheeks, eyes, cleavage, shoulders and above the bow of your lips and in the center of your lips as well. Gorgeous duo, 37 USD.

Krasevayadancer

I saw this in Sephora the other day. I must say, the amount of glitter (albeit fine and not chunky) was very disconcerting. Would love to hear other's opinions on this

Kuuipo

You spank it off the brush before applying. That way it looks natural. I hate sparkly face in the day, especially on mature women. However, if it is applied correctly it makes the cheekbones look outstanding.

RoseMe

I have tried it on in Sephora but I could not tell one side from another (when it is on my face), possibly because of the bright light in the store.

Kuuipo, do you see one side differing from another? How do you decide which shade to use with what color/purpose?

Thanks in advance!

RoseMe

Paging anyone who has the hungry heart!!!
th_worship.gif

mandycd

I bought hungry heart because I am a nars collector. After 3 attempts to make it work, I returned it. It's the first nars product I didn't like (I even tried to use it on my eyes, and no luck). It's ultimately a sparkly/glittery mess with zero color payoff. If a "glow" is what your after, stick with albatross, copacobana or one of their sparkling loose powders (or even goldmember)...
smiles.gif

PinkFluffyDice

After reading this thread, I dismissed hungry heart, but i walked past my local NARS counter the other day and without realising what it was, fell in love with it. I personally like lots of glitter (i wear belightful a lot), and although theres little to no pigment, it's a cute product. I can see however why it wouldn't be popular.

Latest posts