I am so pissed-off with this reporter

Risser

It never rains but it pours...

I read a Chinese fragrance report in GuangMing Daily's website. The reporter named Yau lifted from my article for a new summer fragrance report of supplement. There was almost no difference between two sides. That really pissed-off me!!!!

She also mistook review for Amor Amor by Cacharel and took it as the introduction of Amor Amor Sunshine. How funny is this?
icon_eek.gif
I have nothing to say, but I feel like laughing after seeing that.

Janice

I'm sorry people aren't crediting you, it's hard not to take it personal since your the one putting the work into it.
ssad.gif

MAC_Whore

I'm sorry. That's so shitty. Can you post anything on GuangMing's website? Is it a personal site or a news site?

*_*

This might not console you much ... but as they say.. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
ssad.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_*
This might not console you much ... but as they say.. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
ssad.gif

Good point. I agree in instances like fashion, makeup, etc., but with plaigerism, I think it is the sincerest form of laziness. Someone without enough drive or substance to create their own work. The worst part it is that this lazy "reporter" couldn't even bother to correctly copy the work and mixed up facts. Now that's bad, eh?
smiles.gif