I am still in shock...

Susanne

Congratulations!!
th_hug.gif

blindpassion

yaayy!! congrats
greengrin.gif

did I miss the part where you told us if you had other kids or not? or is this your first!?
greengrin.gif

either way! this is so exciting for you
smiles.gif

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
yaayy!! congrats
greengrin.gif

did I miss the part where you told us if you had other kids or not? or is this your first!?
greengrin.gif

either way! this is so exciting for you
smiles.gif

Yes this will be my first
smiles.gif
I am just all over the place with my emotions today

Ernie

Pamela, what wonderful news, congratulations to you and your husband. I have an almost 18 yo, so no advice except: enjoy them when they are small, they really do grow fast. Take lot's of video's; I couldn't believe how my son sounded when he was 4 yo, makes you love them all over again!

pdtb050606

Thanks again everyone, I go for my second blood test today, so hopefully all goes well. I got my number from the first and it was 1275, so my sis-in-law (former labor & delivery RN) said it should more than double if it's healthy. So yayyy!!

x0besoz

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no advice as i have no kids but i love babies!!!!!!!!!!! lol

joey444

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!! Don't worry about anything, relax and enjoy the most wonderful time of your life!!

Mizz.Coppertone

powerade cured my morning sickness lol i heard it on a talk show. it saved my life actually lol. my best advice is to buy books or read up online. theres tons and tons of advice out there. alot of it is conflicting too, esp. online so be careful about that. check with ur doctor and ask all the questions that u can think of, its def no time to be shy. eat healthy and take ur vitamins. try to stay active in a safe way. get good sleep, and try not to stress out too much. u'll have a smooth,healthy pregnancy that way
smiles.gif

congrats!

User38

Congrats!
smiles.gif
If you spot during the first trimester, do take it a bit easy... after that, it should be great! I have two grown kids -- life has been an adventure with them
smiles.gif
Best of luck to you and your hubby!