MrsGlamour

blues.jpg

Banshee Little Minx Prismique and Anti-Establishment - not in any order

macbbb.jpg

Bronze,Antiqued, & Gladabout colors not in order either

macwhim.jpg

mineralized whim

macamethyst.jpg

i also bought the first one in this row- amethyst (just the purple one)

these are the first eyeshadows i've ever bought on ebay, and it was from a seller who said she worked at mac and just had way too many so she was clearing out her items... i will be receiving these items later this week. but here are the pictures she took for me to prove they were authentic. i have hundreds of mac items,but fakes out there on ebay...some are getting to be pretty close to the authentic ones. so let me know your thought. thanks.

purrtykitty

They all look like the real deal to me. I have Whim, and mine looks just like that. I agree, it's getting harder and harder to tell...I guess you'll have to see when they arrive.

darkishstar

The Prismique one is definitely fake.
That is the name they put on ALL fake MAC eyeshadows, even if the color is different. I've seen purple Prismiques, brown Prismiques, blue as well. So anything labeled Prismique is fake. So it's a good chance the others might be fake as well...

MrsGlamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
That is the name they put on ALL fake MAC eyeshadows, even if the color is different. I've seen purple Prismiques, brown Prismiques, blue as well. So anything labeled Prismique is fake.

i already have some of these- prisimique to be one
its like silvery white-glitter, from the adorn collection
so it might be authentic,and yes prisimique is like almost every fake lol ive searched it on ebay

mixtapevanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
That is the name they put on ALL fake MAC eyeshadows, even if the color is different. I've seen purple Prismiques, brown Prismiques, blue as well. So anything labeled Prismique is fake. So it's a good chance the others might be fake as well...

I don't think it's necessarily fake. Prismique was a real color, and there is a white one in the pic that could be it.

panda0410

if you are unsure depot one - then you'll really know. also have a look at the updated fakes eyeshadow guide that Xqueeze_me spent a lot of time and effort on - she has very detailed pics of the fake v real eyeshadows!

MrsGlamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
if you are unsure depot one - then you'll really know. also have a look at the updated fakes eyeshadow guide that Xqueeze_me spent a lot of time and effort on - she has very detailed pics of the fake v real eyeshadows!

i will be depotting a few when i get them in the mail to put in my 15 slot pallet.
i had her add me to her myspace.then email me one of our ebay emails to prove it was her myspace and on it-it's her at work (mac) counter in her pics and so on... so i feel better now that they actually are real
she told me she'll throw in some pigment samples 'just because'
smiles.gif

hopefully this will turn out good in the end

lolemily

Well, at least she seems polite in her messaging. Most Ebay sellers, if you ask them about authenticity, they'll freak out and get mad.

MrsGlamour

This girl lives about 45 minutes from me! i drove to get my items instead of her shipping them cuz on her location it said "mesa" az,but i guess she's in tucson right nowand she say that on my myspace when i sent her a friend request.i picked them up! every single one of them is authentic,i met her on break at her work,at a mall on the other side of town. she even thru in pigment samples and an extra eyeshadow! i told her next time if i buy from her just to email me on myspace-instead of paying ebays fees haha, and before i met up with her-this morning she had already sent me pictures of everything. how awesome.

im really happy

too bad i live so far away from the mall she works at, or else id see her when i buy all my makeup from mac

p.s: if anybody wants the pictures she sent me i can post them here
the pictures in her listing didnt do the eyeshadow justice. the colors were off and stuff.