I cant believe this....

little teaser

some how im not surprised. the shock factor kinda wore off after all the school killings and teachers haveing sex with the students

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
some how im not surprised. the shock factor kinda wore off after all the school killings and teachers haveing sex with the students

Heh... last year the janitor at my Moms highschool where she teaches, caught two special ed kids going at it with their pants around the ankles between the portable classrooms lol.

little teaser

special ed kids need love too..lol i rember when i was in high school one of our teachers (man) was charge with molesting two boys and i always saw them together he would give them rides and take them to his house.. another teacher got caught saleing/trafficing cocain (woman) and after i grauated i had a couple friend that sold ectasy/lsd and there dealer was a teachers aid at our high school.. so nothing at schools surprised me anymore

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
i cant believe that woman goading the kiddies :| she should be jailed for ages, thats child cruelty

The magistrates feel the same way so they have sent the case to the Crown Court for sentencing - see Child goaders' sentencing delayed

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
special ed kids need love too..

but too many folks fail to realise that there is a difference between love and sex