I cut my credit card in half

sofabean

I FINALLY did it! I cut my credit card in half!!!!! No need for the stores to do it for me. LOL. I went crazy shopping for the Neo Sci-Fi collection and when I got home, I looked at my credit card and sporadically snipped it in half. If I don't have it, then I can't spend anymore money that I don't have right? Lol. My balance is like $1200 and all of it went to MAC! My brother thought I was insane.

Stephie Baby

WOW!! Theres no way I could cut my card up. Normally when money gets tight, my boyfriend locks it in our lock box. Lol. I'm terrified to raise my credit limit. I think I'll just stick to a $300 limit.
tong.gif

xxManBeaterxx

whoa 1,200 yikes!! You probably already know but maybe u should limit urself to 2-4 things from each collection? and maybe skip a collection or two?

dont feel bad i spent that much on mac since janurary, my fiance was like wat the ffing hell??? Thats like a week of work D: and i dont work so it was from his money LOL.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
WOW!! Theres no way I could cut my card up. Normally when money gets tight, my boyfriend locks it in our lock box. Lol. I'm terrified to raise my credit limit. I think I'll just stick to a $300 limit.
tong.gif

A higher limit is WAY better for your credit score as long as you only charge what you can afford and pay in full each month. Of course, if you aren't worried about your score, then it's kind of a moot point
smiles.gif

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
tong.gif

LOL ME TOO!!! I actually hate when they raise my credit limit because it just makes it THAT much harder for me! HAHA!

Lizzie

Wow! Congrats!
Sometimes temptation is too hard to resist! 1200 dollars on MAC? You must have quite a collection
winks.gif

MrsRjizzle

Come cut mine, All of them!!! I need to help. Is there a mac rehab probelm we could look into...??? ahhh. Well dont cut it untill after cool heat... i need those shadows!! haha

sadecki

Wow! That was brave! I put mine in zip lock bags in the freezer. They dont stay in there for too long.

GlossyAbby

good for you! I have to limit myself b/c if I racked up credit card debt on makeup my husband would put me in the dog house

iluffyew769769

I just cut up all mine! It is a very good feeling to be completely debt free! It does mean that I can only go shopping when i have the money too. That is sad somedays when I just want to go on a spree, but in the long run it is a very good thing.