I found a new obsession.

SonRisa

Mary Frances purses. My mom has been buying her stuff for YEARS at this sample sale we go to every Thanksgiving Day weekend. I never bothered to look at the booth before and all the stuff my mom had bought before IMO, was old lady-ish looking. Well, today was "de-virginized". These bags retail for 250+ in Neimans/Nordy's etc and I got them each for $20. They were supposed to be $55 each but because the woman knows my mom (remembers her from every previous year), she gave me a deal. Some may think they're tacky etc. Not me! When I first saw the 2 I bought for myself, I immediately thought "Heatherette". Anyway, enough yapping - here's the bags:

purses.jpg

"Underwrapped"
underwrapped.jpg

"Unruffled"
unruffled.jpg

back
unruffledback.jpg

And then I bought "Imagine" for my friends birthday:
irresistable.jpg

Pink_minx

Ou i love the underapped one and the last one they are very pretty and heatherettish haha I love heatherette, these bags arent bad at all.

Eye<3Colour

I love them!! i love anything w/that much colour in it!! hence my name.. ha ha.. but yes those are awesome!!! im jealous!!

V2LUCKY

ooooo I like the second one, it's so pretty! A $250+ purse for $20?! I wanna go shopping with your mama too.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Pretty cute! Admittedly, they'd clash outrageously with my wardrobe (unless I wore mainly black) but they're not tacky, but just really fun and flirty. A good deal more fashionable than my burgeoning Magic the Gathering card collection *groan*.