i get to find out what i'm having!

queenofdisaster

lol i am so excited i just wanted to share that i find out my baby's sex on thursday. it really doesn't matter to me, as long as my baby's healthy and has 10 fingers and 10 toes... but it'll be nice to know which nursery colors to use and i'll finally get to buy those onesies i keep oogling over!
cheerleader.gif

Another Janice!

I love those sonograms. Does your OB use the 4D ones? Mine did and those are in the boys' babybooks as their first "picture".

You are sooooooo making me have twinges.

queenofdisaster

when i got my daughter's it was 4d. it was AWESOME. but this time, i don't think so.
ssad.gif
i've never been to this doctor. i go to a hospital on a military base and they had to refer me to a different ob for the ultrasound so i'm not expecting much unfortunately
ssad.gif

User34

aww congrats let us know !! I agree with the twinges.. but then I looked over at my 2 year old son jumping on the couch with a flashlight in his hand and thought" nahhhhhh!"

queenofdisaster

lol! i got kicked so hard last night it almost made me cry! it was insane! so i was like ITS DEFINITELY A BOY! but lol, we'll see!

mona971

Sometimes I wish I had known in advance whether I was having a boy or a girl but somehow each time I just knew. I ended up with a girl, boy and then another girl. Congratulations, it is always so exciting being pregnant and waiting to see your baby.

Take good care of yourself and let us all know.

ExquisiteImages

Congrats dear! Hmmm...wouldn't it be something if it turned out that you had twins? I always think about stuff like that if I were to be pregnant haha.

Latest posts