s.gif
lisaw631
s.gif
gotfloss2b4e
s.gif
closetmustgo
s.gif
rick21994

I bought BOATLOADS of MAC recently, and I am sick over the possibility they are fakes! I already have the fake 187 brush and just sent the seller a message I am opening a PAYPAL dispute!
weeping.gif

Ambi

closetmustgo's got a good reputation.
[I've bought from her three times, no problems]

duch3ss25

Hmm, I have to agree with Ambi here, closetmustgo has a good reputation and she sells authentic items. I've had multiple transactions with her and I've never had any problems both with the items and the shipping process.

Also, I've dealt with lisaw631 a couple of times and she has authentic items too. The only gripe I have is that she's a bit slow on shipping. It takes 2 to 3 weeks for items to arrive here, but I guess, that's something I pay for living in Hawaii, lol! HTHS.

BlahWah

I just received sthg from gotfloss and it seems to be authentic. What item did you buy from her? closetmustgo I check out regularly and I've never doubted her items, tho I only purchased from her once (I usually get outbid =P).

funnel1

It is probably too late, but I am new to this site and was reading your post. I have bought from rick21994 many times and had great results each time. I have also bought from closetmustgo and had great results from her. I'm not sure about the others.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheedhee
is
s.gif
closetmustgo sell authentic MAC??? i just wondering, coz I don't want to buy a fakes MAC..

definitely authentic!! I have purchased from her several times and all real
winks.gif

drebaby

i had my first purchase from closetmustgo not to long ago..came the next day! being in the same city helped with that..i was just looking at her items now