I have some urgent and important news!!

iiifugaziii

CANONBALL!!! no, just kidding.. something even better... I AM NOW A MAC ARTIST!! I got the job! Just found out today!!! I knew everyone on specktra would think it was as cool as I do
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
yaaaaaay

mspixieears

Congrats, that must be wonderful, but please don't turn into one of those MAC artists with attitude. Don't know why some of them have to be so mean...I'm sure you won't be. Let us know how it goes! Good luck!

jess98765

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrads so so much!! i'm so happy for you. i'd die to even have chance to be around all that makeup all day long!! i envy you heaps now girl!! Oh wow, ur so lucky.
Once again congrads!!

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Congrats, that must be wonderful, but please don't turn into one of those MAC artists with attitude. Don't know why some of them have to be so mean...I'm sure you won't be. Let us know how it goes! Good luck!

no way! i could never be a jerk!! I feel really lucky to get this, not like I totally deserved it, ya know? don't worry
smiles.gif
I won't be snobby that's just not in me. I love mac and love all girls that love mac
smiles.gif

MACgirl

Congrats, you truly deserve, you motivate me, to keep on trying for mac, i cant wait till i get to make a post liek this. Congrats, mac is lucky to have you!!!!

Joke

Congrats!!!! I love all your looks, you are really talented!
I do envy you tho! But you deserve it and can be proud of it!
GO GIRL!