I have to tell someone-

Hawkeye

I got a final copy of MASH- the season finally- goodbye, fairwell and amen signed by ALL the actors.
Loretta Swit (Hot Lips Hoolihan)
Larry Linvill (Major Burns)
McLean Stevenson (Col. Henry Blake)
Alan Alda (Hawkeye)
Mike Farrell( BJ Honeycut)
William Christopher (Father Mulcahy)
Jamie Farr (Klinger- the cross dressing one)
Gary Burghoff (Radar)
Harry Morgan (Col. Potter)
David Ogden Steirs (Maj. Charles Winchester)

*does happy dance*
cheerleader.gif
no, im not in the least bit thrilled
greengrin.gif

Hawkeye

On ebay. I'm dead serious. I bought it with a lot- there was roseanne etc and I didn't want that crap and I told the seller listen, I only want this mash one but I don't want the others so can you tell me some tips on how to sell the others? Well she was very nice and said listen I'll sell this to you for such and such amount and partially refund the rest. I said OK that's fine.

Well it came in the mail yesterday, I went and took it to a friend of mine who deals with autographs - he sold me some STAR Trek autographs, has told me what to be weary of- I mean this guy -I've known for years and years. Great guy. So I get this and I'm like, well OK this looks nice but I want to make sure since I got it for such a great price.

He saw it and he said- Yes, it's real. All the signatures are real!

*does happy dance* I LOVE THIS THING!!

I should take a picture and show you all
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

That's sweet! Congrats!

Personally, I'm a big Col. Flagg fan.

"I am the wind. The wind just broke his arm."

I love that guy!

Hawkeye

Col Flagg is hilarious!
He just keeps hurting himself!

My favorite Charactor is hawkeye (No--you mean you couldn't tell from my name? lol)

I think Radar and Father Mulcahey are so cute (not in an attractive way but you know like the underdog kind of way)

And Larry Linville Major Burns is SO freaking talented. I have heard that he is actually an all around Renisance man very intelligent and a kind person but then he goes on screen acting like the local twerp.

I dunno.
smiles.gif
I like them all
greengrin.gif

caffn8me

th_sign_woot.gif
Great news! Glad you managed to get it. Had you been looking for something like this specifically or was this something that came up you just had to have?

Hawkeye

I wasn't looking for it at all. I was actually looking for Wayne Rogers autograph (Trapper- the guy before Mike Ferrell's bj honeycutt) and not a good one was showing up so I looked for Alan Alda's because sometimes they will have the two together and put only Alda's name on there because Wayne Rogers isn't nearly as popular and I saw it and I was like ahh what the hell I'll make an offer on the lot and she'll probably refuse it.

Well she did at first then two days later said OK you can have it so BOOM
greengrin.gif

It was ment to be
greengrin.gif