I Interviewed with Sephora!

Brunetty

Hello All,

I've read many thread and most stories are similiar. I would like to share my experience and the steps I've already taken so far with Sephora.

I applied with Sephora May 27th at the 42nd Time Square location in Ny, Ny. That day, I met with the assistant store manager and the store director, they both did a mini interviewed. They said they will call me to let me know when the next group interview will be. I received a call from them June 15th stating they would like for me to come in for a group interview on June 17th. I went to the group interview and did well. They called me back on June 19th to let me know that they will like for me to come in for a second interview to meet with the general manager on June 20th. I also did well on that interview, he told me the next step was to check my reference and if that goes well then they will call me to tell me that I'm hired and will give me the training dates. It's July 5th and I have yet heard from them. =0(

I really want to work at sephora! I've becomed obsessed with makeup and would like to further my career in artistry. I'm becoming so impatient; I don't know what is going on and why they haven't called me yet. The last call I received from them was June 23rd. I got a call from a lady telling me one of my employers contact number was out of service. I gave her another number for her to contact and she said she will call them asap. I then spoke with the general manager who interviewed me June 20th. I spoke to him on June 24th and he told me that they are still checking references.

Can someone tell me if they've experienced the same with Sephora? I mean, how long is the process? I just want to get that excited phone call from them telling me that I've been chosen for the position! =0(

Also, does anyone one know how often do the pay? Weekly or Bi-weekly?

Thanks Dolls!
Netty