I just got a call....

iiifugaziii

from one of the managers at our local Macy's MAC counter. I turned in an application about a month or more ago, and they weren't hiring. She called me and said she was going through resumes and wants me to come in for an interview on August 3rd !! I'm so excited! I had to tell everyone because I'm freaking out! :!:
greengrin.gif

lola336

Good luck! I'm sure you will get the job...ive seen your fotd's and they're always amazing!

RRRose

That's sooooo cool! Is it the one at Lakewood? If it is, and you get hired, I'm so doing all my shopping with you because the other people there are meanies! =P Congrats and I REALLY hope you get hired!

MACgirl

awsome! congrats i hope you get the job, i turned in my app about 3 days ago, so i guess i wont be discourged if they dont call right away.....btw your Makeup application is great, they'd be silly not to take you in...

Sushi_Flower

That is so cool. Hope you get it.

Can anyone apply? Do you need special qualifications/training?
I'm not going to apply, just curious how it works!

MACattack

Hey, congrats! I'm going to be turning in a resume soon. What did you say to the manager when you handed in your app? Is this the time to wear all black, or not? Any help appreciated!

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRose
That's sooooo cool! Is it the one at Lakewood? If it is, and you get hired, I'm so doing all my shopping with you because the other people there are meanies! =P Congrats and I REALLY hope you get hired!

hey! I remember talking with you before about some of the girls over at the lakewood counter. a lot of them are mean!! but if I get hired I'm hoping to help change the reputation of that counter a little bit
smiles.gif
yay I would love to help you shop and stuff!