I love being a Gas attendant...and you would too

MAC_Whore

Is "career mode" trying to tell you that you have what it takes to pump gas? Nice suggestive marketing.
lol.gif

Notice the smile on the customers face as she pays. Yeeeah, that doesn't happen much at the pump these days. I know the look on my face is more like this:
puke.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Is "career mode" trying to tell you that you have what it takes to pump gas? Nice suggestive marketing.
lol.gif

Notice the smile on the customers face as she pays. Yeeeah, that doesn't happen much at the pump these days. I know the look on my face is more like this:
puke.gif

lol... seriously... 70 dollars?!? are you kidding me! lol

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
lol... seriously... 70 dollars?!? are you kidding me! lol

It's like I am buying gas overseas again! I have a physical reaction that prohibits me from letting it fill past $60.00. My hands just refuse to do it.

Don't they know how many eye shadows that can buy?

aziajs

It is SO addictive. I was up for the last two nights playing it. I finally beat it this afternoon. I was determined.

KAIA

I LOVE IT!!!! and yes it is kinda addictive and so frikin' stressing!!!!!! oh my god!! i work in a food place and this more less reflects me on a busy day.. lol

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
I LOVE IT!!!! and yes it is kinda addictive and so frikin' stressing!!!!!!

Isn't it stressful???? My heart was beating faster. I was getting frustrated. I was horrible. LOL.