I love Shimpagne!!!!

Austrian_Babe

This is how I look most days of the week for school. Nothing exciting but here we go anyway:

FACE:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid, MAC Studio Fix (only on problem areas)
MAC Strobe Cream-applied it OVER the liquid foundation today for the 1st time, wow it makes a difference!
MAC blush Tantone-contour
Milani blush duo Wine&Roses-light pink shade on apples of cheeks
MAC MSF Shimpagne

EYES:
MAC Prep&Prime Eye
Astor cream e/s in an iridescent pearl color-browbone and inner eye highlight
Clinique e/s Frosted blossom-lid
Manhattan e/s Mocca-crease
MAC Powerpoint liner Industry-to tightline & line upper lashline
MAC Eyebrow Pencil Lingering
Essence Magic Design Mascara

LIPS:
MAC l/g Cultured

Bootyliciousx

beautiful
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
that's gorgeous!! you're a real natural beauty, I'm glad you're not covering it up!!

aww thanks. Actually I´d love to be able to "cover it up" for a change..meaning do crazy eye makeup or a really dark smokey eye.

Unfortunately I have only mastered the glowy natural look so far I guess I need help on the rest LOL

star1692

You look beautiful with the glowy natural look! I say stay with what works for you. Only if I could find what that is for me..ha

MissLorsie

school - woah you look so mature for your age, i thought wow shes a hot university student or something

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
school - woah you look so mature for your age, i thought wow shes a hot university student or something

LOL I used the term school cause I´m in Med School so yeah I guess I should have said university to not cause confusion

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
you're so cute! Shimpagne gives you such an awesome, natural looking glow
smiles.gif

thank you, ah I´m excited about you replying, I love your FOTDs (I have been lurking only for a looong time..I feel like a stalker now LOL)

Yup I love Shimpagne for the natural glow, I hope MAC keeps on bringing it back with certain collections!

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
Unfortunately I have only mastered the glowy natural look so far I guess I need help on the rest LOL

You have DEFINITELY "MASTERED" IT! You are just stunning and I really love how natural you look.