I need some advice.

onPointx

Hello All :) let me start off apologizing for my horrendous spelling. hah.

anywhoo
i am new on specktra and i joined because i need some advise on what i should do.
For a very long time i have been wanting to join the MAC team and be a beauty adviser.
I am currently a beauty adviser for estee lauder and i want to switch over.
i am friends with the MAC employees within the MACYs and they had given me Homa's number to give her a call.

I had an interview with her about a week ago all the way at pentagon. Came 20 minutes early. Makeup well done, trendy outfit. We did an interview, and she was very intimidating but ive been wanting this job for a very long time so i tried not to let my nervousness show. She asked me, " What makes you think youre ready to just come to MAC? " i simply replied, " Well, if you give me a chance, im confident you'd be impressed. "

She said, " Okay, well sell me your favorite product from estee lauder"
i started to tell her about the Gel eyeliner we had just come out with and she interupted me, " No, skincare "

Luckily i had just come out of estee lauder spring class a few months before, and i knew everything fresh. i told her everything about our Advanced Night Repair.
She asked me why i wanted to switch over. i told her ive always been a MAC customer and that i loved estee lauders skincare, but their makeup just didnt compare. Their eyeshadows are not pigmented, and not last very long even with the base. Their cream foundation was only for an older audience and that i use cream foundation myself. ect..
She said that since i worked for estee lauder , a sister company , that this was an informal interview and i needed to talk to my AE in order to have a formal interview. So i said that was fine. My informal interview was about 10 - 15 minutes long. That same day i called my AE and had the thumbs up from her. So the very next day i gave her a call to notify to her that my AE gave me the thumbs up. She said she'd be calling me soon for another interview.

i gave her a call about 2 weeks after she picked up and told me she had just called the MAC counter within the macys i work at to ask the GM about me right b4 i called. She said she couldnt reach him and she'd call me back when she did.
The GM likes me alot. So he recomended me.

i recieved a call about 2 weeks later for another interview. Myself, being so naive, told her i was unable to come that day due to work . She said that was fine, and asked for my AE's number and my availability. She said she'd call me for another interview within a week or two. Two weeks passed, no call. So i called back prob 2 weeks ago (3 weeks after) and she said she still had to fit me in her schedual. She didnt say when.

So now i am a sitting duck right now. i dont know what to do. my friend who is the key at the MAC within my macys told me to call in a couple weeks. but im just so anxious.