I need some warm hugs now

Sanne

I need to clear my heart, it's 4am and I cannot sleep because of all the shit that happened to me the last weeks...
On my holiday 3 weeks ago, our digital camera was stolen. when I got home and tried to get the money back from the insurance company, they told me that I didn't get money to replace it, because putting the camera in my closed backpack between my legs, in and allmost open field, is not looking after your camera, and therefor it my fould the camera got stolen.

2 weeks ago, the first weekend after my holiday, I got myself a new cellphone. it a total beauty with a great camera.

Now I've had problems with my parents for years, but that weekend it kinda exploded and I got soo desperate to move out that I called the local hospital I work in, and asked if the had any rooms left in the living tower(that's made for med students that live in the other half of the country) they told me that they usually don't give a room to non med. students, but because to the reason, they decided to do it anyway. I was so happy, finally I was to live on myself, even though the room was way less then perfect (very old and small, only connection for tv, and no internet, and I would be short of money, and would have to spend a whole lot less on MAC, which was the worst) I agreed with it, and signed the paper.
everything seemed fine.

last monday my teammanager told me that she had some bad news for me, the contract for my job (which I love) will not be continued, in other words; I have 6 weeks to find a new one, or I'll be unemployed. I crashed, I was soo shocked!! not only would I be unemployed in 6 weeks, that would also mean that I probably have 1 month to live in the room, and then I have to leave it again, and go back home.

and now tonight, I went with my boyfriend to see a movie, and when I checked for my cellphone when I got home, it was gone...
I know I had it when I was in the cinema, because I checked the time, and I think I've been robbed, someone was pushing real hard on the stairs on the way out. Fat chance I will get it back, and the insurance company probably isn't going to give any money, the only way that will happen is when I was robbed while someone put I knife on my neck. I am so freakin broke because of all the extra costs I had to make for living on my own, that I cannot afford a new one.

so now I have no camera, no phone (but a mobile contract for the next two years) no money to buy a new one, no money for anything and let's face it, no room.

I am lost, I just dont know what to do. Help me please

Janice

Wow, what an incredible unfortuante string of events. I'm so sorry to hear all the awful things that have happened to you recently. It must be overhwelming to have all this hit you at once. I know how it feels when everything in the world goes wrong.

I know it sounds cliche, but things do have a way of working themselves out. Have you tried applying with other units within the hospital? That way you might be able to find a new job and keep the room.

I know here in the US you can get cell phone insurance on your cell phone and if it's stolen or lost you can get it replaced for a small deductible. Might be something you can inquire about with your cell phone company?

I hope things get better soon, lmk if you need anything at all.

exodus

Oh my goodness, Sanne, that's a horrible series of events
ssad.gif
I understand completely about wanting to move out of home because of problems with parents. I did the same thing, I even moved overseas to get away from them lol. Is there anywhere else you can stay in? Maybe crash at a good friend's house for a while and maybe even pay a bit of board with them until you find your feet again?

With the phone, try with the insurance company and just tell them someone stole your phone and hopefully they'll reimburse you. If not, I've got my old one that's sitting here doing nothing. It's Sony Ericsson, a liiittle bit cracked at the top but still works and does its purpose hehehe. You're welcome to it if you like
smiles.gif
The camera doesn't work anywhere near as nice as yours but you can still make calls
winks.gif
Just tell me your address and I'll send it over
smiles.gif

Keep your chin up, babe, it can only get better, right?

user2

Hey Sanne!

I'm sorry for all the things that go wrong in your life!
Come over to Berlin and live with me and my family and we'll work out a job for you! Plus there are 2 MAC resources in town!
winks.gif

Not as bad as yours, but everything worked wrong for me yesterday too!
One empty envelope returned to my place without the book in it!
Some cheater tried to rob me over Ebay but I was too smart for him!
No one of my friends had the time or energy to meet with me!
And the TV programme was bad!

But today the sun is shining and I'm confident that everything will be alright!

Don't be down in the mouth.

100000000000000000 hugs for you from me!

Sanne

thanks ladies
smiles.gif
I will be fine in the end, but sometimes everything get a bit overwhelming.... :loveya:

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Awwwwwwwww Sanne
ssad.gif

<3 Ill be around tomorrow afternoon 3:30pm my time..msg me then...
*HUGE HUGS*

I will be there, thanks
smiles.gif

Chelsea

Awwwe sanne I'm so sorry. I understand though.. my life has been a huge shitshow and it's like a huge mess of bad things one after another. It will get better I hope.. for your sake and mine *HUGS*

ishtarchick

OMG sanne, that's awful, I really feel for you honey ((((( hugs)))) I am terrible when it comes to comforting people, just remember in the end it is always all right, if it's not allright, then it's not the end. life haz crazy ways of sorting out people's lives, maybe life's got something big coming for you, this is just a test.
hope you be better, and you've always got us here for support.
(((((more hugs))))

Pau

Juneplum

aww sanne .. ((((((((((HUGGGGGGSSSSS))))))))) it's SO shitty when everything seems to crash around you.. it'll get better soon hon.. it's always the darkness then comes the ligh =) lemme know if wanna chat anytime! i'll look out 4 u on msn later..

user4

girl, im sorry everything is going so wrong for u... things will look up though, im sure of it. keep ur chin up and a smile of ur face!!!

mspixieears

Aw man, that's awful to hear. I really hope things start working out for you.

It's not much comfort but hopefully this will bring some hope into your life. For the last 6 years, I've been having problems with just about everything - health, family, study/career and I don't know, perhaps some higher power finally granted me some good vibes because slowly, things have started to get better. (Sometimes life-threatening)

You just keep being strong, and good to those around you and things really will improve. I can't promise it'll happen, but I'd say there is a good chance things will improve. Hugs from my end of the world.

Sanne

thanks girls
smiles.gif

nina I hope I can talk to you soon, I can use some of your positivity
smiles.gif

sxychika, thank you, and you're smiling allways helps, because the reactions you get back from people are great
smiles.gif

mspixieears; I really hope thing will turn for you soon!! lot's of love back from my side of the globe
smiles.gif

I feel better then I did writing the whole story, but I'm still all tensed, I prcticly live on adrenaline. I cannot sleep very well @ night, but I will, soon.

your lovely comments really prove to me again that specktra is a warm place, and I'm very gratefull to be part of it! :loveya: