is that?????

i know it`s in mac
but i don`t know the lipstick name!
ssad.gif

Help!!!
weeping.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I am *not positive* but I think that is a tinted, flavored, lipglass
from the Lipglass Tasti line which is long gone and discontinued.
I think it was a Tangerine something type of name or scent.
Your best bet is to print out a nice clear picture of it and bring it into MAC so they can help you find an alternative.
If you like orange they have a wildly intense, in your face color called Morange. Just get maybe a goldenish colored gloss to top it.

KhoOoDi

aha!

i c
ssad.gif
.... thanx alot for ur idea i have already the Morange l/s
and also i have a goldenish lipgloss ... amm,i well try it!

but is there any one
who`s know a closer color to it?

BlahWah

I wonder if you can get the same colour with Creamkiss cremestick and See Sheer? I only have Creamkiss so I can't try it out... and I'm not sure which gloss to put over it? But that's just a guess, it may turn out too corally. Sorry, not much help. :p

IcesUltraGlam7

The lipstick looks alot like Mary Kay's "Honeymoon" exactly however this color was discontinued a few months ago.Another color that may match it is Mary Kay's "Pink Coral" You can look for the lipsticks all over ebay and amazon.I was at MAC a few day's ago and can't think of one that would match the color on the screen.I love MAC creams though
Assalamu alaikum =) Hope this helps

eponine

it was tangerina tasti, which didn't really look too much like that picture anyway. if your counter still has razzledazzler lipstick and raquel gloss from the icon collection, check those out, they look sort of similar to that picture.
smiles.gif

ledonatella

Yeah, the graphic was from the Delish collection and it was supposed to be Tangerina. Vibrant O might work maybe.