I really want these to be real :)

littlepickle

Because I'd like to buy Stars & Rockets. I've beenr eally careful with my MAC buying on Trademe and have had some awesome finds and no fakes yet, but finding certain colours can be tricky. These auctions where the sellers have multiple colours make me suspicious, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Would anyone care to weigh in on whether they think they're fake or not? I know it's tough to tell when they're all lined up like that. TradeMe - Listings from promo007
They have a lipglass listing too, perhaps it might give a clue? MAC Tinted Lipgloss-last one for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand

Thanks
smiles.gif

marusia

Nope. I can guarantee you just about every time you see mac like that it's not. I looked at a list a supplier gave me (a counterfeit list to watch out for), and those colors are on it. I would steer clear.

Here's another helpful hint when looking for MAC. There are only a few ways to get ahold of it for "resell". You either buy it as a LE and wait until it's sold out and up the price...you're selling your discounted PRO items (which is against policy), or you're running a business and you can get items that were LE and liquidated to make room for the new lines. These products are usually a little older. I found that one out cause I have some LE lipsticks and lipglasses coming in that came out last year.
smiles.gif

So basically, in a nutshell, anytime you see products that are still being sold at MAC, especially in great box condition, steer clear.