n_c

Good for you
smiles.gif

Pink_Ruve

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
th_DANCE.gif
My last day is january 14th!
I'm so excited. I'm going to cut all my hair off and dye it crazy colours and wear rainbow eyeshadow and get piercings everywhere. (in other words go back to being myself, FINALLYYYYYYYY)

Oh man, you have no idea how good i feel
smiles.gif

I guess cosmetics retail just wasn't for me!
I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and then eaten.
and also like someone gave me a giant box of HAPPY!

hooray!

ahaha i had to share my excitement with you

ps. I work/ed for clinique at a coutner in a department store

I know the feeling!!!! I've been working for Clinique since June last year. I just handed in my two weeks notice this past Thursday! I'm joining in on that happy dance!!!
th_DANCE.gif
No more AE's telling me that my makeup isnt clinique!! No duhh! lol Congrats to you!

JustDivine

I'm pleased for you. Nothing like getting out of a job which you reaaally don't like!

I just wonder though, did you not know what the "Clinique type/image" was before you joined the company? I suppose it's suited to a person who is willing and can easily conform to that image without too many issues. It doesn't sound like you would have been happy working there from that start....why did you take a job with them? (simply curious, not inflammatory!)

ladynomoregaga

Ew, Clinique sounds really sucky to work for. I never really liked that brand anyways...congrats! But there are cooler cosmetics places to work, I think. That sounds like the dress policy for an office, not a cosmetics retailer, wtf.

SmokeSignal16

^Yeah they want us to be something similiar too a 'Doctor's office' well more specifically dermatologists office. If I could leave and work for another brand I would but it sure as hell won't be at a Macy's! I need to reapply to MAC again..

girloflowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
I'm pleased for you. Nothing like getting out of a job which you reaaally don't like!

I just wonder though, did you not know what the "Clinique type/image" was before you joined the company? I suppose it's suited to a person who is willing and can easily conform to that image without too many issues. It doesn't sound like you would have been happy working there from that start....why did you take a job with them? (simply curious, not inflammatory!)

i knew what the image in regards to clothes was, but i had no idea how strict they wer eon hair/makeup/accesories/nailpolish etc... i could have dealt with the uniform if i could ahve kept my earrings and suchlike

Latest posts