I told my Mom + Found Out Its A. . .

sTaRRYeYeD

So ladies! I told my mom. She did what was expected. She flipped. Told me how retarded I am. How stupid of a girl I am. How dissappointed she is. But it didnt bug me nearly as much as I thought it would. She will get over it. Shes starting to already so b the time my baby is here, maye she will want to come around. If not oh well, thats my moms loss. Not mine or my babys.

On a much happier note I found out what Im having!!! ITS A GiRL!!!! And I couldnt be happier!!! She looks very healthy. Im now 25 weeks. And my tummy is starting to POP! LMAO. Now my biggest worry is my belly button popping out like a Turkey!!! I have a MAJOR INNIE. But I dont know how long I will be able to keep it that way!!! Anyways I thought Id leave you all with a picture of her. Her name will be Aleena Marie Nevaeh Garcia! Shes a very active baby she kicks ALL the time. And all through this ultra-sound was like her play time!!! Im so happy!

THE DO
AleenaBlowingBubbles.jpg
CTOR SAYS SHE WAS BLOWiNG BUBBLES HERE!

SHE WAS CHiLLiN WiTH HER LEGS ALL UP!
AleenaChillin.jpg

AND SHES A THUMB SUCKER ALREADY!!!
AleenaSuckingHerThumb.jpg

jenii

I have a VERY innie too, and my belly button never popped out when I was pregnant. It just kinda stretched out so it looked like a tiny horizontal line on my belly.
lol.gif

DanaB

congrats on the baby! i'm a week behind you and i'm having a boy! so exciting!

don't worry about your mom. once she sees her granddaughter, she'll forget how pissed she was. and if she doesn't - oh well. you can be a better mom than your mom was then.

caffn8me

She looks great! Blowing bubbles just like her mum
smiles.gif
I hope you'll find that your mum soon finds the idea of a graddaughter irresistable and it brings you closer together again. Perhaps the problem is really her boyfriend. Thanks for the pics
smiles.gif

Raerae

Wow thats so cool!

I totally didn't know about the bubbles thing.

Congrats on the little DIVA!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

mzcelaneous

Congratulations! Congrats for telling your momma and congrats for having a girl! I'm sure you'll mom will come around and smother her granddaughter with all the love in her heart
smiles.gif

giz2000

Awww..a girl! Lucky you!

She looks beautiful, popping her little bubbles already...as for your mom...give her time...she just might come around (I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you!)

xmrsvindieselx

congrats!! she is going to be beautiful! and i really hope your mom is there for you regardless of how she feels of the situation.. im here as much as i can be if you need to talk!

NutMeg

Wow those are the most amazing ultrasound pictures I've ever seen! I can actually tell it's a baby!
greengrin.gif
She looks cute already... Congrats.

Moppit

The pictures are beautiful, congratulations. I was pregnant at 18 and was afraid to tell my mom too. She was really angry but got over it fairly quickly. My baby is almost 23 now!