i wish i found this sooner.

strawberry01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7306&rd=1&rd=1

gaaaahhhh being so overwhelmed with happiness that i got 12 eyeshadows for 70 bucks i failed to read his feedbacks. so once i finally won it i read them and got really scared because 3 negatives said "fake mac" so i decided to come on specktra and look for fake mac. and it mentioned the person i bought it from radi0star. and found the authenticate eyeshadows thread too. i'm so bummed even more so cuz my bf bought it for me. i hope theres something i can do for the money back. i really don't know what to do >_<

MACHOMULA

there is something you can do. when you receive them, file a dispute with ebay and a dispute/claim with paypal. paypal is very good about investigating and refunding your $$$.

Bybs

I've reported this seller on a number of occasions but eBay have done absolutely nothing about them.

panda0410

Definitely raise a dispute with paypal and for the love of god DONT return the items until you receive a refund or you will be posting your proof back to them...lol!! Paypal are pretty good, make sure you state that you believe they are fakes and WHY you believe they are fakes with specific reference to some comparisons or it may take a while to process your claim. DONT leave this shit seller positive feedback either - make sure that others know they are selling fakes!!!