Icon brush

mango88

Has anyone bought the Catherine Deneuve Icon Collection #109 Contour Brush? if so, is it any good?

thanks

jpohrer

I love my regular 109 brush. I use it daily for highlighting, contour and blush. I was really excited to see a mini version of it! Sadly, the Icon version was not the same quality as the original. I would suggest buying the regular 109.

shabdebaz

I also have the regular #109 and love it and use it everytime I put on makeup. I use it mostly for blush and contour. I actually got this brush at the bi-annual MAC/Estee Lauder warehouse sale that happens here in Toronto for, like, $4 or something like that, so that's the icing on the cake!

darla

I agree that the Icon version isn't as good as the original. I have both, and the regular one is a little denser and definitely cut better. The head is a lot rounder and the bristles are smoother. I still bought the Icon versoin cause it's so portable and cute, but overall I'd recommend getting the regular.

beebeegun

I bought this because i didn't have the original one and thought this was the perfect blush brush for me. I love it! Plus it's so compact, great for putting in my purse!
smiles.gif