Ideas for Tax money haul.

Indian Barbie

I get all my tax money back (only $380, lol) and I need an idea on what to spend it on. The rules are I am not allowed to spend it on:

Disney
Make-Up
Clothing (including shoes)

So with that, I have no idea on what to buy! LOL

kaliraksha

sounds like enough money to get you and some of your good girl friends and go on a in state road trip

or how about decorating your room?

Indian Barbie

Problems with that is that I have hardly any friends, no car, and I'm only living here for a few more months :p but thanks anyway!

Hawkeye

how about- putting it in an envelope, addressing it to Hawkeye - I'll send you my address and let me take care of the problem for you?
greengrin.gif

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
how about- putting it in an envelope, addressing it to Hawkeye - I'll send you my address and let me take care of the problem for you?
greengrin.gif

LOL
clap.gif

If I wanted to give my money away, it would be to MakeAWish foundation or something :p

kaliraksha

there is always that idea of saving it for a rainy day?

what about a spaaaa treatment? so you don't have many friends or friends you'd like to road trip with in the city... then take yourself on vacation at a nice spa and gain some you time.

put it towards your ROTH IRA? <--- future life planning geek alert comment

pay off some credit card debt? that was lots of shopping fun

deep dwell into arts, art supplies are expensive this may be some guilt free expression and stress relief- pottery? painting? beading?

take a class you would love to take? belly dancing? salsa? learn to photoshop?

upgrade your computer or cell phone?

buy some books and take a day off now that you can afford it for a day?

save it for future xmas gifts?

cash it into 20s and stash it in jackets/purses and vow to forget it about for at least a month?

get your hair cut, conditioned, permed, dyed?

buy yourself a puppy and lots of first expenses?

join a gym? those early membership fees can be costly

buy yourself some sex toys? haha

buy yourself gift certificates to places you enjoy and wrap them in envelopes and give them to yourself whenever you need to do-stress or are awarding yourself and maybe dont have the cash- then just pick randomly... its like a present!

ok im done, but i could go on!

~LadyLocks~

How about treating yourself to a spa, message, facial, pedi? Or how about getting your hair done like streaking it with a few colors that usually costs alot?

th_dunno.gif