If u like to LOL when bored ...

urbanlilyfairy

I am a homemaker ..and some times during the day when everything is clean .....my makeup is done ..... there are no new posts on Specktra to read lol ..i go here Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger? and I laugh and i laugh and I laugh ...hope u enjoy it too lol..

funny-pictures-makeup-lady.jpg

Willa

lolcats are so funny
Im totaly in love with the concept
lol.gif

My favorites are :
Trash cat is not amused
Monorail Cat
Invisible bike
Invisible sandwich

user79

lolcats are everywhere. although they're already a bit passe in the Internet world by now. I liked o rly owl more, lol. Although I laughed so much at this lolcat:

cat-astronaut-large.jpg

purrtykitty

I love icanhascheezburger.com!! You should also check out cuteoverload.com. My husband and I sit down each evening and check out what was posted during the day.

Shimmer

I like lolcatz because I love how snotty and mean cats are and I can hear them saying the caption in a snide catty voice. LOL

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I like lolcatz because I love how snotty and mean cats are and I can hear them saying the caption in a snide catty voice. LOL

That is so true! There's this funny video of cats with a voiceover. You have to watch the original gossiping kitties first: Cute Overload!

Then watch the "translation": Cute Overload!

I laughed so hard I had tears running down my cheeks...seriously!!
th_LMAO.gif

n_c

Thank you for posting that...I was about to shoot myself at work...seriously, thank you. LOL

xsnowwhite

hahah monorail cat! love it.
those are funny. I found this one and its like OH GRRLL HOLD ON. ARE THOSE SHOES ON SALE? haha

Willa

I'm so in love with those 2 gossip cats
They are soooo cute
Love the voice they gave them
lol.gif

meiming

thanks for sharing this website with us. It's too funny! I almost LOL'd at work (not good since it's a quiet environment =P)

SingFrAbsoltion

haha i love those websites! my all time fav is the moving monorail cat. i think i was laughing for 10 minutes after I saw that one for the first time